Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And once again Doug denies a race with me. Stop talking **** then since your scared. YOU are the one that Ruined the race with Poppa and Phil. Notice how they still talk and are cool with each other but for some reason you and Poppa hate each other? You ruined it. Your a cry baby that stips every little thing. Stop crying about people having more mods.....Your a full blown BMW F1 mechanic mod up. You act like it's against the law in Virginia to have certain mods. I wasn't comparing your car to certain Bros just simply stated that there is a bunch faster at the same weight you know since you always talk about weight. Oh and trust me I absolutely plan on going faceplated someday because I know exzactly what it does and it makes you go faster. Ask anyone that question and they will agree besides you. You play victim here but you brought all this upon yourself.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 166 Likes on 116 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I think dug has been faster than any Br0 in this thread
Old 03-18-2017, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by big hammer

But won't race. That's awesome.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

We want Cory v Doug! The people demand it!
Old 03-18-2017, 07:12 PM
7 Second Club

Received 315 Likes on 244 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by Nick.H
In4vids
Old 03-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Teching In

People have for a long time. He is right probably won't happen. Oh well.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 88 Likes on 66 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I already said different dynos dumbass. It's never made 426 on any dyno. It made 417 in a dd dyno. It made 413 on a dj dyno....it picked up 13-14 hp with the fast 90 so that could be interpreted as 426. Do you want me to send you turd from today so you can sniff out wtf i ate?

Really good pass spinning and fishtailing at part throttle in first gear eeehhh dipshit. Btw....did you notice hard top saying how shitty the trackwas in your link dumbass?

You running 14s is wtf you have done. Who in their right mind would let you touch their car.

You've never addressed why you're such a dumbass. Please explain....did your cracked out mom drop you on your head or your drunk dad beat you into retardation?

Idgf about it looking faster. It does what it does and anyone with a grain of sense that knows the gear/tire height and near the rpm it should turn as a ls6 can figure out how fast it goes in each gear.
You get really touchy when I find a video of how slow that POS really is. Again, that second video that I posted really kills you. He has 4.10 gears and shifts into 4th gear@92MPH, he is shifting@6700RPM. You shift into 4th right around 90MPH and 6700RPM...
Old 03-18-2017, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
And once again Doug denies a race with me. Stop talking **** then since your scared. YOU are the one that Ruined the race with Poppa and Phil. Notice how they still talk and are cool with each other but for some reason you and Poppa hate each other? You ruined it. Your a cry baby that stips every little thing. Stop crying about people having more mods.....Your a full blown BMW F1 mechanic mod up. You act like it's against the law in Virginia to have certain mods. I wasn't comparing your car to certain Bros just simply stated that there is a bunch faster at the same weight you know since you always talk about weight. Oh and trust me I absolutely plan on going faceplated someday because I know exzactly what it does and it makes you go faster. Ask anyone that question and they will agree besides you. You play victim here but you brought all this upon yourself.
Faceplating is great for consistency but if you can already WOT shift I don't feel like you gain much. Atleast I don't think I did
Old 03-18-2017, 10:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 459 Likes on 360 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

More lies and bullshit from you. You're the ****** reason i ain't bothered about running you. You would be just like poppa and deny/cry/whine/bitch/delete a thread/make a vid private /unprivate it after some consoling /deny some more/threaten to kill/stip runs/whine about weigh which you did in this post/be the furd guy on a gm site tryin to prove his worth.

Never worked on bmw f1 cars.....more bullshit from you.

Poppcry ruined that thread by finally letting his true colors show. No one else....he couldn't take the truth. He whined about phils mods while not listing all of his and the ones he did list di'int not doin nuffin. That dudes a joke. Your as bigga a joke for backing him up. To prove he's a joke look how he dodges phil now

Btw....this thread is not the only time phil has tried for round 2.

You have no clue about faceplating.

Originally Posted by big hammer
Troof....even faster than the one v8eater posted. With less mods to boot. That thing had straight up drag suspension and brakes and missing a **** ton of parts.

Coulda happened at ond time. But after poppacry bitching and moaning not now. Thank the cobrocrew.

Originally Posted by JC316
You get really touchy when I find a video of how slow that POS really is. Again, that second video that I posted really kills you. He has 4.10 gears and shifts into 4th gear@92MPH, he is shifting@6700RPM. You shift into 4th right around 90MPH and 6700RPM...
Well dumbass i already said i don't have 4.10s....i have 3.90s......that means i would shift to 4th gear at a higher mph YOU STUPID ****.

I don't shift at 6700 either. I tend to shift at 6900.....making my mph even higher per gear.

Can anyone believe jc is this stupid?

Originally Posted by Jtm2085
Faceplating is great for consistency but if you can already WOT shift I don't feel like you gain much. Atleast I don't think I did
This guy knows.....and guess what? He has one and corey don't. Imagine that....him knowing because he has one.

Who else here has one and knows?? Oh ****!! Me!
Old 03-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Jesus you just wrote a book bitching and spewing lies. You don't know me and are scared to get to know me. You are scared to run a heavy *** improper Bro and see what happens because all the bullshit you talk would be exploited. I would meet up race you, post the vid win or lose. I'm a pretty simple guy. I like to race and I live to race cocky arrogant guys like you. I have multiple friends with Faceplated cars and I told them what you said and they said "he is retarded". I have to agree really after reading all the dumb **** you say.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:18 PM
On The Tree

Cmon guys put the petty bullshit aside, grab a lane, grab some wings and beer after, and let the rest of us see two bad *** NA rides battle it out
Old 03-18-2017, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol Hio seriously categorizing an entire group of people (mustang guys) because of one person/encounter? Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

And poppa isn't even the problem. You are Hio. You're the only one being a bitch and acting like a female. Poppa has been very cool about all this as far as I can tell while you continue to act like an immature *****.

​​​​​​​Hio is 100% scared to race Cory. That's all this comes down to.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Matches I really want to see -

Hio vs Cman
Poppa vs BWP round 2
Mappy vs a timer for his 13 second slip
Old 03-19-2017, 12:10 AM
Teching In

Nick,Nate and Marc......I agree with all of you.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Matches I really want to see -

Hio vs Cman
Poppa vs BWP round 2
Mappy vs a timer for his 13 second slip
Still waiting for:
Dug v Heater
Jake v timer
Old 03-19-2017, 12:36 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Jesus you just wrote a book bitching and spewing lies. You don't know me and are scared to get to know me. You are scared to run a heavy *** improper Bro and see what happens because all the bullshit you talk would be exploited. I would meet up race you, post the vid win or lose. I'm a pretty simple guy. I like to race and I live to race cocky arrogant guys like you. I have multiple friends with Faceplated cars and I told them what you said and they said "he is retarded". I have to agree really after reading all the dumb **** you say.
Lol.....looks like I've been correcting your friends and your lies this entire time. Been quite easy really. Not like yall change the dumb **** you say over and over.

Fact is this.....all you had to throw other peoples cars at me besides your own

The best part is all this whining abput constant development and that you say I've did for 16 yrs I'm still waiting on you to match my et and mph from .......how many years ago? I'll let islander chime in on that. He seems to like to say it

Wtf woukd yall do if i had a drag car or was even serious about goin for a et?

Hey errybody....i have a friend of a friends friend with fp'd trans and he said. ....blah blah blah

But there's 2 guys in this thread with fp'd trans that commented directly.
Cmon guys put the petty bullshit aside, grab a lane, grab some wings and beer after, and let the rest of us see two bad *** NA rides battle it out
All you gotta do is tell them to get off my *** in erry thread man. You stay the **** off it to.

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Lol Hio seriously categorizing an entire group of people (mustang guys) because of one person/encounter? Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

And poppa isn't even the problem. You are Hio. You're the only one being a bitch and acting like a female. Poppa has been very cool about all this as far as I can tell while you continue to act like an immature *****.

​​​​​​​Hio is 100% scared to race Cory. That's all this comes down to.
Oh poppacry is the problem. The whole cobro crew is. Remember......you don't see me on furd sites stirring **** but you see them on a gm site stirring ****. Pretty simple.

Yup i categorized them. But only for do cause. Notice zyborg isn't one of them......notice none said **** about the holes in my mustang.That's called hook like and sinker man.

How come none of the "mustang" guys said **** about the holes in my mustang.......lol. That set up was real
Old 03-19-2017, 12:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

LS1Tech 10 Year

How come none of the "mustang" guys said **** about the holes in my mustang.......lol. That set up was real
Sorry, I was too busy pointing out how your "126mph" wasn't even close. Your mustang is holier than the pope, total hack job.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:52 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You didn't point out **** unless you morons think mir's clocks are wrong.

How bout pointing out some more gear ratios vs mph for us.....lmao

As far as my mustang......it's not stuck in the 14s like yours so yea something has to be wrong here. I wonder which one of us is wrong?
Old 03-19-2017, 01:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

LS1Tech 10 Year

You didn't point out **** unless you morons think mir's clocks are wrong.

How bout pointing out some more gear ratios vs mph for us.....lmao

As far as my mustang......it's not stuck in the 14s like yours so yea something has to be wrong here. I wonder which one of us is wrong?
Oh I can continue to point that out, but it does no good. You and your crew will deny it, sane people will see how full of crap you are. You deflect, I get bored, the end.

I sold that mustang back in 2010, it probably took it's 14 second *** to the junkyard by now. My last 5 cars have been 94 Impala SS,00 WS6, 05 GTO, 92 Corvette, and 98 Formula.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Lol.....looks like I've been correcting your friends and your lies this entire time. Been quite easy really. Not like yall change the dumb **** you say over and over.

Fact is this.....all you had to throw other peoples cars at me besides your own

The best part is all this whining abput constant development and that you say I've did for 16 yrs I'm still waiting on you to match my et and mph from .......how many years ago? I'll let islander chime in on that. He seems to like to say it

Wtf woukd yall do if i had a drag car or was even serious about goin for a et?

Hey errybody....i have a friend of a friends friend with fp'd trans and he said. ....blah blah blah

But there's 2 guys in this thread with fp'd trans that commented directly.

All you gotta do is tell them to get off my *** in erry thread man. You stay the **** off it to.

Oh poppacry is the problem. The whole cobro crew is. Remember......you don't see me on furd sites stirring **** but you see them on a gm site stirring ****. Pretty simple.

Yup i categorized them. But only for do cause. Notice zyborg isn't one of them......notice none said **** about the holes in my mustang.That's called hook like and sinker man.

The guys that said your retarded about Faceplating are members here and know of you and your car. Yes they think you are full blown douchebag. Which you are. Chasing your ET and MPH? Nah I'm calling you out for a street race man. Didn't you say you have raced more than any of us here? Therefore how's that fair to compare are cars? Just man up and race quit crying and stipping away......On the street that timeslip and trap don't mean ****.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll