Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2017 | 12:09 PM
Banned

Someone is butthurt.
Old 03-18-2017 | 12:37 PM
TECH Apprentice
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Is your dumbass really comparing speedo vids to track times? And cory is going along with it. You guys are so ******* dumb, it's almost mind boggling. Scratch that, it IS mind boggling.
Says the guy that's scared of the timers. The track is basically a 0-xxxmph. A 417RWP car should be a 12.0@117mph car, which is what that video shows. Hate to break it to you, but your ultimate hero sprays his way to a 10 second pass. Just like you'd be lucky to hit 11's.

Originally Posted by ZYBORG

Damn, that is one badass car, id drive the **** out of that thing.
I would too, I like that faceplated trans.
Old 03-18-2017 | 12:58 PM
Teching In

You know Marc's wires are crossed when he confuses appreciating a fast car (on a car forum no less), for some brokeback action.
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
You know Marc's wires are crossed when he confuses appreciating a fast car (on a car forum no less), for some brokeback action.
Did he at least buy you dinner first like a gentleman?
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Hio sprays lmao. You are a complete dumbass. I'll meet you at Hios house anytime this week. I'll bet you a grand cash his heads are not ported etc and there is no spray on it. Stop spreading lies. I been around the car etc
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mio is right. Hio doesn't spray.
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:26 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Hio sprays lmao. You are a complete dumbass. I'll meet you at Hios house anytime this week. I'll bet you a grand cash his heads are not ported etc and there is no spray on it. Stop spreading lies. I been around the car etc
Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Mio is right. Hio doesn't spray.
Agreed to both.

Spray is ghey....but not as bad as NA.
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

NA is yay
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

I wonder if WM could out drink DD
Old 03-18-2017 | 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JC316
I can rebuild a modular in my damned sleep, it's not a very complicated build.

Lets play the credibility game. You claim to have 417RWP right now. In this video, from late 2011, you claim that you have 426RWP, and even more now. Obviously you're sandbagging now. Lets look at something else in this video. You run from 15mph to 100mph in about 9 seconds, yet at this time, you're claiming to run 11.15@126mph. You're trying to tell me that you pick up an additional 26mph in 2 seconds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYfQjBLzqk

I addition to this, lets look at another Fbody. This guy is putting down 412HP with a cammed LS1. Takes him 10 seconds to go from 18mph to 100mph. He reaches 126mph in 17 seconds. So you'd be 1 second faster than him to 100, yet somehow you claim to be 6 seconds quicker to 126mph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4PJGb4oac

Just before that video was taken, you claiming to run 11.15@126.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...-best-vid.html

LMAO, this guy has to be related to Mac
Great Vbox numbers
Old 03-18-2017 | 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I wonder if WM could out drink DD
Probably not. I don't drink much anymore.
Old 03-18-2017 | 02:17 PM
Banned

Says the guy that's scared of the timers. The track is basically a 0-xxxmph. A 417RWP car should be a 12.0@117mph car, which is what that video shows. Hate to break it to you, but your ultimate hero sprays his way to a 10 second pass. Just like you'd be lucky to hit 11's.

Hate to break it to you, but you don't know jack ****. Please continue to amuse us all though!
Old 03-18-2017 | 02:24 PM
7 Second Club
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Probably not. I don't drink much anymore.
Me neither. Still be fun to try.
Old 03-18-2017 | 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member
15 Year Member

I do not think Hio sprays but I agree his numbers don't add up.
Old 03-18-2017 | 04:59 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by corysmach1
Average my passes? I get one pass and kicked out lol. If you did that your average would be 11.50 here. Why stip and Dodge me just race me man. You bash coyote's all day how ******* slow they are how they are limited how they need to be gutted need power adders need fuel artificial tq no top end. Just race me prove me wrong? I've done nothing but compliment your car. So man up and race me stop living through Phil.
You just said in a earlier post you trouble at the track and broke parts. Which is it?

How the **** can i run your dumbass when the car isn't finished? Jesus christ....are you really this stupid. I've said it many times. Even when it is done i likely won't. After seeing how it went down with poppa i don't have much use in meeting any of you that talk stupid **** constantly.

He forgot to add the 11.20 some the 11.30 some the 11.39. 8-12 were 11.2-11.39. Hmnnnnn
Yea they were in there.....nbd. I'm always messing with different launch rpm and techniques. Sometimes it sticks sometimes it don't.

Originally Posted by snake95
dugless is all sorts of upset that his dedicated race car is disappointing for the effort and money he has put into it 302 cubic inch motors are hard to beat!
Lol....well i posted a pick of it at my old job with ice hanging off a it. So much for your lies.

30poos are a joke

Originally Posted by V8EATR
https://www.svtperformance.com/forum...es-10s.876095/

There you go Duggy fresh. 3.55 gears, stock manifold's, oh my! Less gear, more weight, less mods, OMG!
No mention of fuel either....omg omg. Probably has nitrous fuel like rest of the fast 5br0s

It's a real shame yall can't use your own times against me

Besides i was a little quicker and had 7mph on it. I'm ok with that

Edit....how come you didn't mention the car has race brakes...poted intake mani...no widsheild wipers....no rear seats which probably means no rear belts and a pile of other ****.

I even had my jack and spare and all the **** its missing when i ran a better time than that car

Joe's car went 10.40s@129 stock manifold he has now gained +30rwhp same weight as Doug. Craziness what your average Joe can do with just a gutless Coyote.
There ya go comparing me tonitrous fuel gutted coyotes again.

I wonder how fast i would go on nitrous fuel and gutted?

Originally Posted by V8EATR
Doug just stubborn as ****. No shame, also the North won, not sure if he (or MAC for that matter) know this. Coyotes have been faster with much much less time invested (and heavier). Nothing wrong, newer platform. Dougs car still fast.
I've really never said anything bad about a coyote. The cars aren't that great. Comparatively the car it self is not up to par with newer camaros.

Still not seeing where that newer technology has a advantage. All yall keep showing me is gutted cars on ftw.

My car is not gutted and don't have a fuel in it worth 30-40hp over pump.

All so very true. His car flies,. Just gets beat by technology and it should. Nothing wrong with that.
How so? You're technology hasn't beat it yet.

As a matter of fact no coyote has trapped what i can trap on pump yet. So much for technology. ......technology for 2002

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Wrong.. and wrong. Phil didn't gain a single inch on me till I shifted to 4th gear at 120.

And wrong again... we discussed possible digs beforehand. I personally didn't think it was a great idea with Phil being on street tires and I mentioned it before we even walked out of the restaurant to go race.

Leave it to Duggy to be a lying bitch.

As far as now? Nah... we would be close.. yet again. Nanner would surprise yall yet again just like it did before. You thought you had a home run coming into the race..... you were proven wrong... and you will be again.
You're a lying bitch. Done been over it with you several times. You keep lying and denying. You can't even admit the 6gen beat you.

I can rebuild a modular in my damned sleep, it's not a very complicated build.

Lets play the credibility game. You claim to have 417RWP right now. In this video, from late 2011, you claim that you have 426RWP, and even more now. Obviously you're sandbagging now. Lets look at something else in this video. You run from 15mph to 100mph in about 9 seconds, yet at this time, you're claiming to run 11.15@126mph. You're trying to tell me that you pick up an additional 26mph in 2 seconds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYfQjBLzqk

I addition to this, lets look at another Fbody. This guy is putting down 412HP with a cammed LS1. Takes him 10 seconds to go from 18mph to 100mph. He reaches 126mph in 17 seconds. So you'd be 1 second faster than him to 100, yet somehow you claim to be 6 seconds quicker to 126mph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4PJGb4oac

Just before that video was taken, you claiming to run 11.15@126.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-raci...-best-vid.html
You can't get out of the 14s while you're awake.....how the **** you gonna rebuild anything?

That vid of me you claiming i only went 100 in....lol. i don't pull 4th gear till a little over 100. I was likely running 115+ there. The speedo is slow to. It's programed for 4.11 and had 3.90s.

Now stfu about **** you know nothing about.

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Doug gonna be pissed off when a bolt on S550 creeps up on his best times in a 400+lb heavier car than his gutted trashbox motor swapped heap. Poar Doug.
Again....car not gutted lying bitch. And it would walk all over your floppy riding pile of ****. Remember i drove that yellow pile of ****.

He is also making a pull downhill. Doesn't even use the clutch. I've said it before and I'll say it again one of the main reasons it's so fast is due to his trans clutch setup. No hate at all. Just dumb he won't embrace it
You seem pretty dumb for not getting ine if those trannies since you think they're worth 3+ tenths. Really stupid. Be one hella mod. Be better than any intake on a coyote would be worth.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-18-2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2017 | 05:02 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
I do not think Hio sprays but I agree his numbers don't add up.
No i don't spray.

There is solid progression in my # from when we put the ls6 in till now. All this whole thread is of is people bitching and lying......all but me. Not one has offered up anything to support their theory except me. Not the first time for that
Old 03-18-2017 | 05:08 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Here is a 340whp car goin 11.9 @ almost 117

I'm diving it. You really wanna youtube race wuth me? Now stfu

[CyberGrey Z28;19566475]LMAO, this guy has to be related to Mac
Great Vbox numbers [/QUOTE]

Lol.....i told ***** *** islander that i had to coax to delete me from their kik chat that they do nothing but bash me in that jc and mac would be best friends if he invited jc in
Old 03-18-2017 | 05:30 PM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

And Dug drops juicy troof loads in and around your moufs
Old 03-18-2017 | 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Hate to break it to you, but you don't know jack ****. Please continue to amuse us all though!
Go to the track, prove me wrong. I already said what it would take for me to believe Hio, and he got all defensive, so no proof there either.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You can't get out of the 14s while you're awake.....how the **** you gonna rebuild anything?

That vid of me you claiming i only went 100 in....lol. i don't pull 4th gear till a little over 100. I was likely running 115+ there. The speedo is slow to. It's programed for 4.11 and had 3.90s.

Now stfu about **** you know nothing about.
Who says I've never been out of the 14's? Better question, what does running 14's have to do with rebuilding a motor?

Ah the old speedo reading wrong trick, most people run it the other way around, make it look faster. Everyone totally believes you.... I also notice that you didn't address the whole 426RWP vs 417RWP now thing. Oh wait, allow me... "That was a high reading dyno, the one I'm on now reads lower....yeah...that's it"
Old 03-18-2017 | 06:04 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

I already said different dynos dumbass. It's never made 426 on any dyno. It made 417 in a dd dyno. It made 413 on a dj dyno....it picked up 13-14 hp with the fast 90 so that could be interpreted as 426. Do you want me to send you turd from today so you can sniff out wtf i ate?

Here is that pass you spoke of at 11.1@126

Really good pass spinning and fishtailing at part throttle in first gear eeehhh dipshit. Btw....did you notice hard top saying how shitty the trackwas in your link dumbass?

You running 14s is wtf you have done. Who in their right mind would let you touch their car.

You've never addressed why you're such a dumbass. Please explain....did your cracked out mom drop you on your head or your drunk dad beat you into retardation?

Idgf about it looking faster. It does what it does and anyone with a grain of sense that knows the gear/tire height and near the rpm it should turn as a ls6 can figure out how fast it goes in each gear.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll