Old 03-15-2017, 07:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Going to have to side with dug here sorry
Old 03-15-2017, 08:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Wrong man. Hio might be GM biased but he knows his **** better than 90% of people here in most aspects.

Hio doesnt need to compliment anything about Popa's car. Hio wasnt the one that said that a 5g needs a cam to keep up. Hio did acknowledge that Popa won one race, phil won another, they tied another and then there was the one were Popa shut down way early, in which poppa was ahead but phil was starting to come around him.

Point blank is that as it has been said by him, me and many others here, 5g cars are just as capable in the right hands, if not more vs 5.0s. Clearly evidenced by Phil's car, Bambi's car and many others.

The problem here is that many try to pass the 5g cars as some totally inferior machines, when that is clearly NOT the case.

In the end, Hio over compensates / fights back with the same bulshit he gets from many in the 5.0 camp (which doesnt include every guy with a 5.0).
That last paragraph says it all. I'm like trump and they're like hillary.

So far in this thread all their bs has been exposed again.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lol......post up some of your races.

Been busy building a 56 belair. Post up your project

Actually summer before last i ran a 347 fox and a 408 fox.

Well in their group they argue over who is goin to the pivot man. They strive for that position.

Need i say more?

I had the perfect opportunity to ls swap it if i wanted to. As a matter of fact when we built it for nathan i tried to get him to put a 5.0 in it. So if were as biased as you claim i wouldn't of did that. I did try to sway him from a termi motor....because they really aren't that great.

Don't worry cory......I'm a good guy. I don't go on furd sites to stir **** like your crew does on gm sites. You are the company you keep. Notice how erryone says phil is a good guy......think about it.

Difference is I'm quick to call a spaid a spaid.
You own a beautiful Notch but yet show it no love.....How come? Terminator motors are good. However,. I don't expect you to say that. You have answered any questions I have,. You seem cool untill it comes to much of any car of car talk. You bash the **** outta Coyote's and I will say this and your car is fast as **** I get that......If you put half the time and thought into a coyote as into your car it would be much faster. Of course your gonna disagree with that. Hell if it wasn't for you guys I would just let my car sit all year.....Then again my car sucks so it's hard to find motivation, you guys love your cars.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:44 PM
10 Second Club

You saying that shows how biased you are because you fail to look at how much could be done to my car.

You saying i bash coyotes is a lie also. I think i said in this thread they are a good engine and i tried to get nathan to put one in the notch.

Can they keep up with ls stuff n/a? No.......once boost is added realistically still no. But then way to many variables get involved and even a honda can run with enough boost. I have said this many times. I don't know how you keep misconstruing it.

Now what really gets bashed around here is 5gens. When i say the 5br0 can only compete in a straight line that's not bashing it.......it's the ****** truth. But that has more to do with the car and not the motor.

Let your car sit dude if that's what you want. That's what i have did the past year tinkering with it when i have the time once in a while. You think i give a **** what some of you say about me running and not running it for a while?? **** no...... and if i never run it again it doesn't change a dn thing that it's done. I'll run it and mess with it when i want to. So as long as you side with islander on the dumbass comments he makes you're no better. I wouldn't tell you or anyone else that dumb ****.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

And btw....i haven't ran e85, slicks, race brakes on the back, no cam or double adjustable shocks. ......so your "attention to detail" may have surpassed me.

To answer the notch question. I simply like na stuff better. I can't ******* stand the way it screams when you step on the gas. Reminds me of a cat in heat.....and i hate cats. That's part of it anyway.

Now to address you think i show it no love some more. I finished that car....i bought it because i wanted to see it finished. I had alot of effort in it helping nathan and it wasn't complete when i got it........so where have i not shown it love?

In the past 2 or 3 yrs I've probably drove it more than the camaro. I take it to cruiseins, shows and sometimes just out fir a cruise with the wife.....not the camaro. She likes it better than the camaro.

It has to much value for me to want to tear it up. It's as nice as a fox can get really.

So this no love thing is pretty far off base.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-15-2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That woukd be your crew.

The proof is i don't have a chart of any of there average #s. You are a blind fanboy.

Oh you're a lying bitch. No 2 ways about that.

What's funny is it's very clear now. You not admitting to getting outrun by that 6gen.....can't admit to phil beating you. Stip that 120 **** nonstop when it clearly wasn't the case.

I didn't flip ****. Exposed your *** hard core tho. The bitch here deleted a race thread because he couldn't admit to having good runs with a 5gen. And that's all the proof anyone here needs

The bitch is still poppacry.....proof is deleting his thread

You suck dicks. I'm sure the cobro crew will side with you.

That's it in a nutshell.

I'm not the one on a gm site with a furd bashing gm stuff doofus.

If i we're that brand loyal....like you. That's probably what i would be doin tho.

Troof....he's a *****.
Nah brah... 120 was the agreed upon ending point. I didnt push for 120 or any particular speed for that matter.

As far as being a ***** goes, catch ouside.. how bow dah?
Old 03-15-2017, 09:10 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Why you always so mad Hio? You need a hug?

PS. Stay retired from racing, you're way better behind a key board than you ever were at any track changing tires or on the street taking L's. lol
Old 03-15-2017, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
the agreement was 120 and if we had room we would run them out. Luckily we stayed in it for the cleanest race and I was able to pull up top. You have plans for Saturday?
Ill be at Rockingham sunday. Come grab a lane. I wont be doing any street stuff for a while.

Theres the invite.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

DougI want your fox but I couldn't ever pay 20+ thousand for a foxbody
Old 03-15-2017, 09:17 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
... Meanwhile Islander started a 5.bro Crisis group. Don't want to know what they do at those meetings
The only group I helped start has nearly all the Miocrew in it (including Hio). Good to know that they help the br0s with a crisis. lol

PS. What's wrong with your car, I mean why's it so slow for the mods?
Old 03-15-2017, 09:17 PM
Teching In

And btw....i haven't ran e85, slicks, race brakes on the back or double adjustable shocks. ......so your "attention to detail" may have surpassed me.

To answer the notch question. I simply like na stuff better. I can't ******* stand the way it screams when you step on the gas. Reminds me of a cat in heat.....and i hate cats. That's part of it anyway.

Now to address you think i show it no love some more. I finished that car....i bought it because i wanted to see it finished. I had alot of effort in it helping nathan and it wasn't complete when i got it........so where have i not shown it love?

In the past 2 or 3 yrs I've probably drove it more than the camaro. I take it to cruiseins, shows and sometimes just out fir a cruise with the wife.....not the camaro. She likes it better than the camaro.

It has to much value for me to want to tear it up. It's as nice as a fox can get really.

So this no love thing is pretty far off base.
I guess my love part should have been meant towards performance. Sounds like you have shown it some love just not performance wise which is fine. My bad. Now your car hasn't had E85 slicks or drag brakes on the back or shocks but you get 100's of passes in -DA which helps your car is light with light drivetrain parts and 16 years of R&D of how to make it more aerodynamic than a Bugatti. Yes a Coyote does compete..... Actually wins the sealed debate and SBE it's right there with a LS1-2-3-6. Boost I really don't care about but the Coyote's win that one.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
the agreement was 120 and if we had room we would run them out. Luckily we stayed in it for the cleanest race and I was able to pull up top. You have plans for Saturday?
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Nah brah... 120 was the agreed upon ending point. I didnt push for 120 or any particular speed for that matter.

As far as being a ***** goes, catch ouside.. how bow dah?
Looks like you've been made a lier.....again.
Originally Posted by islander033
Why you always so mad Hio? You need a hug?

PS. Stay retired from racing, you're way better behind a key board than you ever were at any track changing tires or on the street taking L's. lol
I'm not mad at all. Why you start **** all the time?
Ill be at Rockingham sunday. Come grab a lane. I wont be doing any street stuff for a while.

Theres the invite.
Now this is what you call a poppacopout
Originally Posted by Nick.H
DougI want your fox but I couldn't ever pay 20+ thousand for a foxbody
I can't say i blame ya. But you're not gonna build a hotrod of this quality for that.....not anywhere near that even.
Originally Posted by corysmach1
I guess my love part should have been meant towards performance. Sounds like you have shown it some love just not performance wise which is fine. My bad. Now your car hasn't had E85 slicks or drag brakes on the back or shocks but you get 100's of passes in -DA which helps your car is light with light drivetrain parts and 16 years of R&D of how to make it more aerodynamic than a Bugatti. Yes a Coyote does compete..... Actually wins the sealed debate and SBE it's right there with a LS1-2-3-6. Boost I really don't care about but the Coyote's win that one.
Now then to blow you up some more.

As far as the notch goes......I'm the one that put cp pistons in it, ford motor sport oil pump, deck plate honed it, had the crank polished and chamfered, ported blower, 4lb lower, got the brakes working pretty good, did the alignment, rebuilt the rear. So much for not paying attention to performance eehh.

The coyote don't compete na at all. It's simply to limited. Can it compete against pretty mild ls builds .....sure. But not all out. Hell even mild stuff it looses really. Didn't you see the coyote vs ls3 shootout?

100s of passes in -da....lol. Not hardly. Last time out was the first time in a long while if ever with air that good. Not like it really matters tho.....it ran the same mph in 1600-1800 da the time before. Btw.....how do you factor in part throttle launches in -da? You act like it's some kind of fine tuned drag car......it's not. It's not at all.

Whete do you get 16yrs of r&d? ****** car never even had a dr on it till 6 or 7 yrs ago. Kinda ***** on that 16yrs of r&d theory. I've not ran it for years before. Sometimes it's sole function was to be a dd.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:28 PM
11 Second Club

You would be the liar. We agreed to 120. You seem to worry too much about myself and my car. Get a life bro.

Copout? So is that a no? I'll let Phil do his own talking. You can stay in the background and run your mouth like you always do. Punk.

The coyote don't compete na at all. It's simply to limited. Can it compete against pretty mild ls builds .....sure. But not all out. Hell even mild stuff it looses really. Didn't you see the coyote vs ls3 shootout?

Didn't do too bad against a more modded LS3 though did it?

I see Doug is keeping the room in his mind I occupy free of charge clean.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:17 PM
10 Second Club

Poppacopout.....that's what's goin on here. You keep lying and showing what a bitch you are. I've broke it down for your dumbass enough......phil even stepped in here. Looks like you were made *** of once again.

Now your even lying on mods......pathetic. And look you have more mods now and still poppacopout .

Poppacry is the biggest joke on the interwebs.

Phil did do his own talking....he basically said you ****** lied fool. Then he proceded to call you out. Of which you declined.

If you only knew how little i think of you. If it wasn't for correcting your lies and bullshit i wouldn't even know you exist.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM
11 Second Club

Poppacopout.....that's what's goin on here. You keep lying and showing what a bitch you are. I've broke it down for your dumbass enough......phil even stepped in here. Looks like you were made *** of once again.

Now your even lying on mods......pathetic. And look you have more mods now and still poppacopout .

Poppacry is the biggest joke on the interwebs.
I'll let Phil say yes or no to my invitation. Hell I am willing to stage em up and my car isn't even tweaked yet.... wow... sbyl

....cheerleader....
Old 03-15-2017, 11:39 PM
Teching In

I'm not mad at all. Why you start **** all the time?

I can't say i blame ya. But you're not gonna build a hotrod of this quality for that.....not anywhere near that even.

Now then to blow you up some more.

As far as the notch goes......I'm the one that put cp pistons in it, ford motor sport oil pump, deck plate honed it, had the crank polished and chamfered, ported blower, 4lb lower, got the brakes working pretty good, did the alignment, rebuilt the rear. So much for not paying attention to performance eehh.

100s of passes in -da....lol. Not hardly. Last time out was the first time in a long while if ever with air that good. Not like it really matters tho.....it ran the same mph in 1600-1800 da the time before. Btw.....how do you factor in part throttle launches in -da? You act like it's some kind of fine tuned drag car......it's not. It's not at all.

Whete do you get 16yrs of r&d? ****** car never even had a dr on it till 6 or 7 yrs ago. Kinda ***** on that 16yrs of r&d theory. I've not ran it for years before. Sometimes it's sole function was to be a dd.
Too limited? Lol ok. Guess we will see. Your crazy man if you think your Camaro should be faster than your Notch.

Last edited by corysmach1; 03-15-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:07 AM
10 Second Club

I'll let Phil say yes or no to my invitation. Hell I am willing to stage em up and my car isn't even tweaked yet.... wow... sbyl

....cheerleader....
Lol......you were asked first man. And you know what he meant. You simply copped out. You know to avoid that car. You aren't willing to run him again unless he drives all the way to you on your terms.

Your exactly what a ***** is made of.
Originally Posted by corysmach1
Too limited? Lol ok. Guess we will see. Your retarded man if you think your Camaro should be faster than your Notch.
It's not anything we will see bs. It's how it is man. Notice how you stipped out ls7......... ..i did

I think it would be a close run between them now.....after the performance "love" i showed it. I've said that before. You're retarded if you think otherwise

I've outran the notch on my motorcycle when nathan had it. The notch did eventually catch it and pass it. Those results mimic the et/trap for both of them

I have also ran the motorcycle against the camaro. The camaro outruns it easily. ....didn't even have the drag pak on it. Which again mimics their et/trap results.

Since then the notch has had some of that performance "love" that you think i neglected to give it.

Ate you tired of getting blown up yet cory. You're starting to come off awful biased thinking your furds will just rule everrythang.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 03-16-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:14 AM
10 Second Club

So tell us cory. You ever show that camaro you had any performance "love"?
Old 03-16-2017, 12:42 AM
Teching In

So tell us cory. You ever show that camaro you had any performance "love"?
Yes it was an 01 NBM M6 SS..... Absolutely beautiful. Loved that car and beat so many mustangs in it. It was lid full exhaust 3:73s and lowered on chrome Z06 wheels. Car was extremely fast when my girlfriend​ (ex now obviously) bought it. Bonestock with 3:73s she blew the tires off had a passenger in the car and went 13.70@105-106. BTW you have yet to blow me up,. Ls7 is in a different league I've said that before but LS1-2-3-6 the Yote is right there.
Old 03-16-2017, 01:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Wrong man. Hio might be GM biased but he knows his **** better than 90% of people here in most aspects.

Hio doesnt need to compliment anything about Popa's car. Hio wasnt the one that said that a 5g needs a cam to keep up. Hio did acknowledge that Popa won one race, phil won another, they tied another and then there was the one were Popa shut down way early, in which poppa was ahead but phil was starting to come around him.

Point blank is that as it has been said by him, me and many others here, 5g cars are just as capable in the right hands, if not more vs 5.0s. Clearly evidenced by Phil's car, Bambi's car and many others.

The problem here is that many try to pass the 5g cars as some totally inferior machines, when that is clearly NOT the case.

In the end, Hio over compensates / fights back with the same bulshit he gets from many in the 5.0 camp (which doesnt include every guy with a 5.0).

Hio has a fast car without question, but his numbers don't add up. Trapping 130MPH with 417RWP and 3300lbs can't happen. For example. H/C/I LS1 putting down 520RWP trapped 128 in -200DA. Hio talks a great game, which usually suckers in a few morons.

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll