Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 08:08 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
They're all over this site fool.
Just lies you provide, like your fake scale pics
You mean a more modded 5br0. No we said it would be close....more lies from you. You thought it was gonna be the gap fest. Don't you remember saying "ain't no 5gen gonna run with me with out a cam"? ****...this 5gen wasn't even tuned.
Most peeps said it would be close...and it was with Poppa getting the W.
Don't worry I'll inform phil of your lies. He's likely think you're as bigga pos as i think you are anymore.
Oh snap! The lil tyke is gonna tell on Poppa. HAhahah
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I saw them. I don't remember if I posted. Sometimes life gets busy unlike you're unemployed ***.
I seen them! Cwarta won pretty easy peasy.
yellowgreen
Old 03-14-2017, 08:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Only one lying is you.....as expected
Old 03-14-2017, 08:33 AM
10 Second Club

Poppa states that agreement was 120 then Hio states poppa is a lying bitch because they INFACT agreed to 120. Lol are we sure Doug isn't a manly looking woman?? Bitch argues even when clearly wrong.
That's right....and poppa is a lying bitch. As i said the agreement was 120 and if there was room to run it out they would. Typical of a street race really to stay in it as long as you can.

Hell one run didn't make it to 120....so would that run even count? The agreement did include short runs at all. So really they ended up a tie at 1-1-1

To back up my lying and crying bitch that poppa is......who deleted the thread?

Hint......it wasn't me
Old 03-14-2017, 08:34 AM
7 Second Club

Only one lying is you.....as expected
Aren't you spose to be telling on Poppa somewhere about something?
Old 03-14-2017, 08:36 AM
10 Second Club

Just want erryone to kow the type of lying person he is. It's obvious with you. Poppa not so much.
Old 03-14-2017, 08:40 AM
7 Second Club

Just want erryone to kow the type of lying person he is. It's obvious with you. Poppa not so much.
You better tell on me too!LOLOLOLOLOL

lil tyke bitch
Old 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's right....and poppa is a lying bitch. As i said the agreement was 120 and if there was room to run it out they would. Typical of a street race really to stay in it as long as you can.

Hell one run didn't make it to 120....so would that run even count? The agreement did include short runs at all. So really they ended up a tie at 1-1-1

Hint......it wasn't me
You can't be serious.......Alllllllllllllllllllll you do is bitch cry and moan. You stip the **** outta everything till you find a way for the GM to win.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

I saw them. I don't remember if I posted. Sometimes life gets busy unlike you're unemployed ***.
Yeah you saw them and then shut your trap. Because you're a bitch and looked like the fool that you are. And if anyone is unemployed, it's you, little girl.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Yeah you saw them and then shut your trap. Because you're a bitch and looked like the fool that you are. And if anyone is unemployed, it's you, little girl.
You get internet in your parents basement? or using your phone?
Old 03-14-2017, 12:17 PM
Banned

You get internet in your parents basement? or using your phone?
I get internet inside your mind, where I live rent free.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Teching In

I get internet inside your mind, where I live rent free.
You really think highly of yourself. I wonder if you believe anything that comes out of your mouth.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Banned

You really think highly of yourself. I wonder if you believe anything that comes out of your mouth.
I believe that I own you.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Teching In

I believe that I own you.
Never go full retard, Jake.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They're all over this site fool.

You mean a more modded 5br0. No we said it would be close....more lies from you. You thought it was gonna be the gap fest. Don't you remember saying "ain't no 5gen gonna run with me with out a cam"? ****...this 5gen wasn't even tuned.

Don't worry I'll inform phil of your lies. He's likely think you're as bigga pos as i think you are anymore.
No lies from me bro. Dont get all butthurt. I also predicted a close race.. Phil can attest to that too. And as you well know... no cammed 5th gens seem to run with Phil either.... so yeah.... I was right wasn't I?

No lies here... we agreed to 120 before going out on the road... the times we went above was spur of the moment both of us staying in it. Races were already won by me at 120 each time.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hint......it wasn't me
Sorry brah... agreement was 120... period. Its your lie... tell it how you want. I also deleted the thread because it turned into the typical SRK fuckfest drama ****... so bye bye drama.

Who would have know you had a bitch switch on you that you could turn off when meeting in person, and flip back on when you got back home. Poor guy.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Sorry brah... agreement was 120... period. Its your lie... tell it how you want. I also deleted the thread because it turned into the typical SRK fuckfest drama ****... so bye bye drama.

Who would have know you had a bitch switch on you that you could turn off when meeting in person, and flip back on when you got back home. Poor guy.
Lol bitch switch.....Nailed it!
Old 03-15-2017, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

Kinda off point but I had to run to Baytown earlier today to my bro's pad (friend) to move my trailer (can't keep it at my house bc of deed restrictions). Well it has been raining like a bitch.and it was so muddy in the feild where I park my trailer. So I back up to it and hook up sinking my *** end. I go to pull forward and spin, my bro's dad comes out and starts his "if that piece of **** was a chevorlet it would yank that ****** right out" I simply switch it in 4wd and pulled it out. This totally reminded me of Hio lol, Funny thing was I was loading a 5.0 coyote block and got to hear how Ford copied gm, and how there is a 1000 hp vette you can buy from gm but ford does not offer that. It was pure comedy, Hio has kin in Tx
Old 03-15-2017, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Hio just a good ole boy who likes him some Chevrolet. No different than some bro swingers around here. Only he can back it up. Haters gonna hate that 130 trap
Old 03-15-2017, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Hio just a good ole boy who likes him some Chevrolet. No different than some bro swingers around here. Only he can back it up. Haters gonna hate that 130 trap
No hate from me on Doug's car. It's fast as ****. My issue with Doug is everything is a pile of **** to him unless it's a hero car.....Bashes Everyone. He is so brand loyal blind it's sickening.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:38 AM
Banned

No lies from me bro. Dont get all butthurt. I also predicted a close race.. Phil can attest to that too. And as you well know... no cammed 5th gens seem to run with Phil either.... so yeah.... I was right wasn't I?

No lies here... we agreed to 120 before going out on the road... the times we went above was spur of the moment both of us staying in it. Races were already won by me at 120 each time.

Why are you so scared to race past 120? Is it because your car runs out of breath that quickly? Or do you start getting scared at that speed?

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll