Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 07:00 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by corysmach1
No hate from me on Doug's car. It's fast as ****. My issue with Doug is everything is a pile of **** to him unless it's a hero car.....Bashes Everyone. He is so brand loyal blind it's sickening.
This is the truth! I won't trash talk his car bc honestly it is impressive for what it is, absolutely no hate from me there. It is just so sickening to hear him trash talk anything that is non gm (especially Ford), and **** talk others cars. I simply overlook him but he brings a lot of the hate to himself from his responses. He has yet to acknowledge pop's wins,or give an unbiased compliment. If it is Ford or coyote he simply turns all rational thinking off and **** talks it. I swear i think he has some huge stocks or ownership in gm.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:13 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Hio just a good ole boy who likes him some Chevrolet. No different than some bro swingers around here. Only he can back it up. Haters gonna hate that 130 trap
What has he backed up in the last 3 years?
Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
This is the truth! I won't trash talk his car bc honestly it is impressive for what it is, absolutely no hate from me there. It is just so sickening to hear him trash talk anything that is non gm (especially Ford), and **** talk others cars. I simply overlook him but he brings a lot of the hate to himself from his responses. He has yet to acknowledge pop's wins,or give an unbiased compliment. If it is Ford or coyote he simply turns all rational thinking off and **** talks it. I swear i think he has some huge stocks or ownership in gm.
Funny thing is, I support GM way more than he ever has. 3 new GM vehicles since 2012 here.

He supports junk yards and craigs list.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by islander033
What has he backed up in the last 3 years?

Funny thing is, I support GM way more than he ever has. 3 new GM vehicles since 2012 here.

He supports junk yards and craigs list.
You support Hillary.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Teching In

Wrong man. Hio might be GM biased but he knows his **** better than 90% of people here in most aspects.

Hio doesnt need to compliment anything about Popa's car. Hio wasnt the one that said that a 5g needs a cam to keep up. Hio did acknowledge that Popa won one race, phil won another, they tied another and then there was the one were Popa shut down way early, in which poppa was ahead but phil was starting to come around him.

Point blank is that as it has been said by him, me and many others here, 5g cars are just as capable in the right hands, if not more vs 5.0s. Clearly evidenced by Phil's car, Bambi's car and many others.

The problem here is that many try to pass the 5g cars as some totally inferior machines, when that is clearly NOT the case.

In the end, Hio over compensates / fights back with the same bulshit he gets from many in the 5.0 camp (which doesnt include every guy with a 5.0).
Old 03-15-2017, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

BAM FTW by Zyborg. The bros are hypocrites.

Jake,DD hates Hillary
Old 03-15-2017, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is Hio "fighting back" when 99% of the time he is the one initiating the **** talking of a non GM vehicle any time a new thread/video is posted? Lulz

Everyone here can easily see the way he acts is absolutely childish except for the 3 or 4 guys gargling his **** and ***** 24/7.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
How is Hio "fighting back" when 99% of the time he is the one initiating the **** talking of a non GM vehicle any time a new thread/video is posted? Lulz

Everyone here can easily see the way he acts is absolutely childish except for the 3 or 4 guys gargling his **** and ***** 24/7.
Is your turd fixed yet, kid?
Old 03-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Stoopid fock, this isnt something that dates to last month. This **** was started when you were in diapers.

You would realize that, were you not too busy as a fluffer for the bro crew.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Banned

All nate has are broken vehicles. Lulz
Old 03-15-2017, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Stoopid fock, this isnt something that dates to last month. This **** was started when you were in diapers.

You would realize that, were you not too busy as a fluffer for the bro crew.
Basically all I read here was Hio has never given credit to anyone else but GM since the dawn of cars.

And you got me mistaken lulz. I used to troll the br0 crew heavily here when I first started posting. Now I give it to both sides almost equally except when Hio pipes up with his usual bullshit. I see everything in SRK from both sides of the fence. Keep on gargling, Zyborg!
Old 03-15-2017, 06:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

You can't be serious.......Alllllllllllllllllllll you do is bitch cry and moan. You stip the **** outta everything till you find a way for the GM to win.
That woukd be your crew.

The proof is i don't have a chart of any of there average #s. You are a blind fanboy.
Originally Posted by Poppacapp
No lies from me bro. Dont get all butthurt. I also predicted a close race.. Phil can attest to that too. And as you well know... no cammed 5th gens seem to run with Phil either.... so yeah.... I was right wasn't I?

No lies here... we agreed to 120 before going out on the road... the times we went above was spur of the moment both of us staying in it. Races were already won by me at 120 each time.
Oh you're a lying bitch. No 2 ways about that.

What's funny is it's very clear now. You not admitting to getting outrun by that 6gen.....can't admit to phil beating you. Stip that 120 **** nonstop when it clearly wasn't the case.
Sorry brah... agreement was 120... period. Its your lie... tell it how you want. I also deleted the thread because it turned into the typical SRK fuckfest drama ****... so bye bye drama.

Who would have know you had a bitch switch on you that you could turn off when meeting in person, and flip back on when you got back home. Poor guy.
I didn't flip ****. Exposed your *** hard core tho. The bitch here deleted a race thread because he couldn't admit to having good runs with a 5gen. And that's all the proof anyone here needs
Lol bitch switch.....Nailed it!
The bitch is still poppacry.....proof is deleting his thread
Kinda off point but I had to run to Baytown earlier today to my bro's pad (friend) to move my trailer (can't keep it at my house bc of deed restrictions). Well it has been raining like a bitch.and it was so muddy in the feild where I park my trailer. So I back up to it and hook up sinking my *** end. I go to pull forward and spin, my bro's dad comes out and starts his "if that piece of **** was a chevorlet it would yank that ****** right out" I simply switch it in 4wd and pulled it out. This totally reminded me of Hio lol, Funny thing was I was loading a 5.0 coyote block and got to hear how Ford copied gm, and how there is a 1000 hp vette you can buy from gm but ford does not offer that. It was pure comedy, Hio has kin in Tx
You suck dicks. I'm sure the cobro crew will side with you.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Hio just a good ole boy who likes him some Chevrolet. No different than some bro swingers around here. Only he can back it up. Haters gonna hate that 130 trap
That's it in a nutshell.

No hate from me on Doug's car. It's fast as ****. My issue with Doug is everything is a pile of **** to him unless it's a hero car.....Bashes Everyone. He is so brand loyal blind it's sickening.
I'm not the one on a gm site with a furd bashing gm stuff doofus.

If i we're that brand loyal....like you. That's probably what i would be doin tho.
Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Why are you so scared to race past 120? Is it because your car runs out of breath that quickly? Or do you start getting scared at that speed?
Troof....he's a *****.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Troof....he's a *****.
​​​​​​​You're one to talk when you haven't even raced in 2 years... *****.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

I didn't flip ****. Exposed your *** hard core tho. The bitch here deleted a race thread because he couldn't admit to having good runs with a 5gen. And that's all the proof anyone here needs

That was my favorite part. So upset that he deleted the thread, spoke to his therapist which recommended a hiatus from SRK. Meanwhile Islander started a 5.bro Crisis group. Don't want to know what they do at those meetings
Old 03-15-2017, 06:58 PM
Teching In

Doug- I'm here because I used to basically daily an 01 Camaro SS. I dont bash LS ****. I personally think LSX stuff is amazing. You must be a different person in person to have any friends because your actions behind a keyboard are unreal.....I would however call that fake. I've been here a long time and you haven't​ changed....You will literally bash anything Ford no matter how good it is. Open your eyes man, see the world, live a little. There is some nice things out there besides your Fbody.....Once again no hate on Fbodys they are a good bang for the buck.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Sorry brah... agreement was 120... period. Its your lie... tell it how you want. I also deleted the thread because it turned into the typical SRK fuckfest drama ****... so bye bye drama.

Who would have know you had a bitch switch on you that you could turn off when meeting in person, and flip back on when you got back home. Poor guy.
the agreement was 120 and if we had room we would run them out. Luckily we stayed in it for the cleanest race and I was able to pull up top. You have plans for Saturday?
Old 03-15-2017, 07:25 PM
10 Second Club

Boom.......lets hear poppacry now
Old 03-15-2017, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Poppa beat the 6g all but one time. Doug has a complex bc of this. Again I don't know if he is denial or truly believes his own load of bullshit he spews out. And since you (hio) wanna bring up dick sucking you sawed off trailer trash hillbilly I wouldn't let you suck me if I had a borrowed dick. You are probably at the right height to get the job done but I'll pass, I prefer my dudes at least around my height and age, oh and good looking too (you just strike out all around). Hio when you bring something modern to the plate and actually run it I MIGHT actually turn an ear on. Go back to jacking off to gm high tech
Old 03-15-2017, 07:35 PM
10 Second Club

​​​​​​​You're one to talk when you haven't even raced in 2 years... *****.
Lol......post up some of your races.

Been busy building a 56 belair. Post up your project

Actually summer before last i ran a 347 fox and a 408 fox.
Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
That was my favorite part. So upset that he deleted the thread, spoke to his therapist which recommended a hiatus from SRK. Meanwhile Islander started a 5.bro Crisis group. Don't want to know what they do at those meetings
Well in their group they argue over who is goin to the pivot man. They strive for that position.

Doug- I'm here because I used to basically daily an 01 Camaro SS. I dont bash LS ****. I personally think LSX stuff is amazing. You must be a different person in person to have any friends because your actions behind a keyboard are unreal.....I would however call that fake. I've been here a long time and you haven't​ changed....You will literally bash anything Ford no matter how good it is. Open your eyes man, see the world, live a little. There is some nice things out there besides your Fbody.....Once again no hate on Fbodys they are a good bang for the buck.
Name:  20130609_170119_zpse3fccbb8.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  77.1 KB

Need i say more?

I had the perfect opportunity to ls swap it if i wanted to. As a matter of fact when we built it for nathan i tried to get him to put a 5.0 in it. So if were as biased as you claim i wouldn't of did that. I did try to sway him from a termi motor....because they really aren't that great.

Don't worry cory......I'm a good guy. I don't go on furd sites to stir **** like your crew does on gm sites. You are the company you keep. Notice how erryone says phil is a good guy......think about it.

Difference is I'm quick to call a spaid a spaid.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:40 PM
10 Second Club

Poppa beat the 6g all but one time. Doug has a complex bc of this. Again I don't know if he is denial or truly believes his own load of bullshit he spews out. And since you (hio) wanna bring up dick sucking you sawed off trailer trash hillbilly I wouldn't let you suck me if I had a borrowed dick. You are probably at the right height to get the job done but I'll pass, I prefer my dudes at least around my height and age, oh and good looking too (you just strike out all around). Hio when you bring something modern to the plate and actually run it I MIGHT actually turn an ear on. Go back to jacking off to gm high tech
I posted the screenshots of the beginning and end of the races. There is no argument to who won. The 6gen won 3 of 5. Just the way it is.

Well you fit right in the cobrocrew.....there is no doubts.

Wtf does bringing something modern to the plate mean. Is that some kinda queer ****. Cause i don't understand it.
Old 03-15-2017, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

You must be blinded by all the cobrocrew **** in your face since it's your turn to pivot.

Open your eyes dipshit. It's one of them making some sorry *** comment 99% of the time......including your dumbass that has yet to post anything worth a ****.

Now run along chump

Quick Reply: Stock Auto LS1 fbody vs Stock Auto s550 - 30 roll