Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

cocky 03 gt give me thumbs down

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cocky 03 gt give me thumbs down

i was on the highway with a couple friends on our way to the parts store. As were driving we start coming up on a 03 gt. I look over at the guy he has some kinda silver tint he looks at me and give me a thumbs down wtf?? hes with his girlfriend anyways he punches it. And i punch it maybe 2 seconds later debated. We started at about 60 hes prob allready like 6 cars atleast ahead of me. Anyways i hit about 80 doesnt seem like im pulling 2 much, hit about 100 and im starting to pull on him. All of a sudden i hit about 110 and i swear i could barely tell if he stopped racing the way i was pulling on him, but i know he didnt cuz i woulda went wizzing past him. I couldnt believe how bad i raped this guy over 110. Another good day of putting a mustang in his place.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

after he gave you the thumbs down, you should have flicked him off, ran him off the road, making him crash, and then take his girl
Old 02-16-2005, 11:00 AM
z98
TECH Fanatic

Um, that guy stoped racing after he smoked your ***.

Don't know if it was the jump or what, but if you chase its a race, and you lost.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

next time you get a thumbs down dont debate. straight up slap the dog **** out his mouth, then tell him to go put that thumb up his ***
Old 02-16-2005, 01:12 PM
TECH Regular

How ya gonna dis someone else's car like that? Next time just check six and blow his doors off. If he wins, mod that biatch and come back for more!
Old 02-16-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

dude, no worries......ive had other guys, once this guy in a m3, punch it before i got even close and hit his hazards......when i was pulling on his bumper...(he turned into my lane)

so people just make themselves look like fools even if they "win"....
Old 02-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

ok what did some of u not understand, the guy never stopped racing his brake lights never came on, i pulled him hard up top.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99z20ate
ok what did some of u not understand, the guy never stopped racing his brake lights never came on, i pulled him hard up top.
So for him to stop racing he had to hit the breaks??? He couldnt just take his foot of the gas??? If he put 6 cars on you in the 2 seconds you were sitting there jerkin yourself, I doubt you "wizzed" past him at 110.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by markss2oo1
after he gave you the thumbs down, you should have flicked him off, ran him off the road, making him crash, and then take his girl
LOL
Old 02-16-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99z20ate
i was on the highway with a couple friends on our way to the parts store. As were driving we start coming up on a 03 gt. I look over at the guy he has some kinda silver tint he looks at me and give me a thumbs down wtf?? hes with his girlfriend anyways he punches it. And i punch it maybe 2 seconds later debated. We started at about 60 hes prob allready like 6 cars atleast ahead of me. Anyways i hit about 80 doesnt seem like im pulling 2 much, hit about 100 and im starting to pull on him. All of a sudden i hit about 110 and i swear i could barely tell if he stopped racing the way i was pulling on him, but i know he didnt cuz i woulda went wizzing past him. I couldnt believe how bad i raped this guy over 110. Another good day of putting a mustang in his place.

Old 02-16-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Next time don't even bother to chase him. If he was man enough to run his car he would have slowed way down after he put 6 cars on you without you going for it.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Gts are crap uptop compared to LS1s good kill
Old 02-16-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah seriously, if he gets the jump on you that much before you even begin to race, then don't even bother with it. All that'll do, is give them the mentality of "Yo damn dawg, I totally had him for a while. Did ya see how long it took him to catch up?" He probably thinks he can take LS1's up to 110 now.

Seriously though, with dumb ***** like that, either don't waste your time with them at all, or just don't waste ANY time getting into the throttle once they do and smoke their ***.

Ya gotta wonder, with guys as idiotic as that Mustang driver, how stupid his g/f must be if she sees something in a guy like that. "Ohhh baby, the way you gave him a thumbsdown and sped away from him without warning... Ohhh me so horny. Come and get me you badass you!" OK I'm done.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thankfully I havnt run into too many jackasses that try and race me. Except for some clown in a 5.0 that tried to race my beater... Lets see, a 5.0 mustang vs a 1991 nissan sentra, from a 60 roll... That guy is just on borrowed time being that I know the car and the guy that owned it before him.
Like everyone else said, dont bother until he gets back next to you. Then knock his dick in the dirt.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Staging Lane

see that was the point though giving him a head start. And i still went flying by him. Kinda makes wonder what some of the people posting here are thinking? A 99 ls1 with catback and intake lose to pretty much stock gt if not stock.... thats a good one. Gotta admit running a gt side by side race just gets boring. And i hope i come across one of these days that does stomp me. The way i see it is atleast i got smoked by a sweet car.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

Look man you walked this rustang down and thats the end of it. They are very slow and i have seen them get out ran by hatch backs civics and all kind of other rice. I believe you because i ran up on a 01 ge on the highway and just wanted to loof at his uroe lights so i got up on his bumper. Being the natural rustang owner that he is he stumps it so i stomp it and he pulls for a second and then i start to run him in at about 110. He sees me pulling him in he lets off. I get up beside him to tell him lets run and he wont. To make you fell any better i realled him in whith an 82 camaro crossfire injected 305 with a 2:73 gear and a Turbo 350 trans mission. And they continue to rust as we speak.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 305 h.o.
Look man you walked this rustang down and thats the end of it. They are very slow and i have seen them get out ran by hatch backs civics and all kind of other rice. I believe you because i ran up on a 01 ge on the highway and just wanted to loof at his uroe lights so i got up on his bumper. Being the natural rustang owner that he is he stumps it so i stomp it and he pulls for a second and then i start to run him in at about 110. He sees me pulling him in he lets off. I get up beside him to tell him lets run and he wont. To make you fell any better i realled him in whith an 82 camaro crossfire injected 305 with a 2:73 gear and a Turbo 350 trans mission. And they continue to rust as we speak.
Dude you are the biggest moron. Read this kid's other posts.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nidyanazo
Dude you are the biggest moron. Read this kid's other posts.

Anyway, the truth is that you got shut down because of your shitty reaction time. He ran 6 cars out on you *with you chasing* and let off the gas at 100+. Whether you like it or not the car in the lead determines the end of a highway race by A. letting off gas or B. hitting the brakes. He was then coasting (no brakes) and you thought that you shot some wind up his tail pipes on your way by. You should hope that you see this guy again so you can collect your dignity, cause you left it back there on the highway.

Be ready to race as soon as the car's next to you or dont race at all.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
Be ready to race as soon as the car's next to you or dont race at all.
Couldn't agree more. IMO, head starts are just dumb. Whether you blow by him later or not, all it's gonna do is make him think he can hold you off for a while.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Who cares. The way it sounds to me is 99z20ate ran a junky 4.6 GT, the GT got the jump and when the Stang realized that 99z20ate was catching him he let off. Either way I know that you beat him. Good kill man.