Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

venting, rice by, slide in rain, thats it....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default venting, rice by, slide in rain, thats it....

I thought I post here I think this is appropiate I may be wrong so erase this message or move the message.

I went to traffic school 4 hrs for 2 nights. First night teacher was cool, answered qustions and acted like he cared that we drive safe. Second night, I and the other students had to pay the fee for traffic school.The teacher this time seems a bit careless. Speaks with an I don't care attitude and seems to have offended 3 students. And didn't care to answer questions when the school almost ended. Point of the venting is, once the teacher got my money from the students he didn't care, to insult and teach the students.

experiment1I left traffic school the first night and got on the freeway and wanted to see if I could resist speeding having just been lectured about speeding, safty driving etc. Well, traffic school has no dent on me driving the speed limit. 2 lane hightway, two other cars on the highways with big gaps between them could not resist getting my speed rush.

experiment2The second night leaving traffic school, I go onto the freeway and don't plan on speeding too much. I go 75mph, limit is 65mph. A few seconds later, a car is coming up on me very fast, stays on my *** for a while. I find out he doesn't have any intentions to go faster then 130mph, as I leave him a block behind or more. But I then slow it down to 75 then, here comes the same lights. Dammit. I give it gas and once again he stays behind. But know I see a car ahead. So I start to brake, and Im thinking about going into the next lane to pass the car in front of me, but who do I see in my rear view mirror? The same headlights/car that tailgated me seconds later when I merged into traffic. Well I thought for a second, 'I can merge right as I speed up', but at the same time the headlight in my rear view mirror are getting closer and closer. I think for a second and decide to stay in my lane, and who would have thought it? Now a honda passes me by lightning quick. Dam these rice bys. I should have known it was a honda.

I leave work and it had been raining all day in short burst. I go onto the highway, merge right to get out of the highway and I take this curve road a bit to fast - because of the rain. I hit the brakes to prepare to slow down my car starts to move its tail to the right, then Im off the brakes and now my car is sliding to the left going sideways, then I turn to wheel again and now I slide to the right and some how manage to line up my car to get contol of her again. How, being calm and cool - I guess. I've done this before, mainly under control and not anything as today, but I managed to not hit the curb or do a donut, which for a second I thought for sure I was about to do just that. But I got her under control. After words I was wondering what the drivers passing by were thinking since they slowed down to catch the show.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

So, to sum up, you got a ticket, went to traffic school, forked over some money, got pissed at the teacher for not caring, then acted like a fool after taking traffic school!!! Don't worry, the judge won't be so lenient (sp?) next time.

Do you really wonder now why he didn't seem to care...apparently you didn't either.
Old 03-18-2005, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02transhawk
So, to sum up, you got a ticket, went to traffic school, forked over some money, got pissed at the teacher for not caring, then acted like a fool after taking traffic school!!! Don't worry, the judge won't be so lenient (sp?) next time.

Do you really wonder now why he didn't seem to care...apparently you didn't either.
No, I don't care if the teacher cared about his students. What I hate is a fake person. If the teacher came with the same attitude the first night as he did the second night, then no problem, no surprises. Forgive me for not being able to express my point accros. And, you must have not read the bold letters. I paid attention, I wanted to learn something as Im sure I might have applied it when I slide on the curve. Basicly what I was trying to say is traffic school has no effect on a persons ability obey the speed limit, regardless if he/she pays attention.

Last edited by 98BXR; 03-18-2005 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Traffic school has an efect on you obeying the speed limit/traffic laws if you have a head on your shoulders....apparently you don't.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:57 AM
Staging Lane

ok right ... NOOOOOO its a bunch a bull all of you know it so shut up he posted his 2cent and again u guys say oh hes stupid cause he didnt learn anythin in driving school. neither did i nor in my drug/alcohol class which was the same man. im drunk now and i got pulled over for speeding for the 2nd time in my life eailier and got a damn ticket 19 over and is some bs class gonna learn me my lesson uh NO. so get off his back and say hey man that sux your right those classes are a bunch of **** unless ur a tight *** who bows down to all with athority over you.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAn95
ok right ... NOOOOOO its a bunch a bull all of you know it so shut up he posted his 2cent and again u guys say oh hes stupid cause he didnt learn anythin in driving school. neither did i nor in my drug/alcohol class which was the same man. im drunk now and i got pulled over for speeding for the 2nd time in my life eailier and got a damn ticket 19 over and is some bs class gonna learn me my lesson uh NO. so get off his back and say hey man that sux your right those classes are a bunch of **** unless ur a tight *** who bows down to all with athority over you.

I find it amusing when someone posts something and is venting his two cents, then others put in their 2cents(telling first person how stupid he is), then a third person chides the second person for putting in their two cents because he disagrees. I guess I put in my 2 cents now. Do we have enough change for a cheeseburger yet?
Old 03-19-2005, 08:53 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
I find it amusing when someone posts something and is venting his two cents, then others put in their 2cents(telling first person how stupid he is), then a third person chides the second person for putting in their two cents because he disagrees. I guess I put in my 2 cents now. Do we have enough change for a cheeseburger yet?

well said lol
Old 03-19-2005, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
I think we got enough for a jugy fruit!

I wasn't trying to flame 98BXR, sorry if I came across that way, but why the EXPERIMENT if not just temp you more???? Maybe driving school should be longer, with some practical excersizes!!!! I think that may help .02% of the population. I think traffic school is more of a steady reminder of why you should not drive fast, wreckless, etc, but you have to be open to what they say in order not to do the same things again. Your right a bout the assface teacher, what a turd.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Addict

It can positively affect your judgment if you let it. I took defensive driving, and I know the horrors of doing this and that. But, sometimes, you take the risks anyway.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:10 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know blockbuster charges 5 F'in dollars to rent a movie?! Not only that, now that they've "put an end to late fees", they just charge you like $20 for the entire movie, instead of just a 4 dollar late fee .... wow what a company.

Because of this I felt it was necessary to do 130+ mph on my way home from driving school (had to show the teacher that he didn't teach ME anything) ... and later I decided to get sideways in the rain.

Nice Job.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

gettig a 200 dollar speeding ticket only slowed me down for the remainder of that trip. its hard to change your driving habits. however, i think the original poster was a bit irresponsible
Old 03-19-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 03-19-2005, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
You know blockbuster charges 5 F'in dollars to rent a movie?! Not only that, now that they've "put an end to late fees", they just charge you like $20 for the entire movie, instead of just a 4 dollar late fee .... wow what a company.

Because of this I felt it was necessary to do 130+ mph on my way home from driving school (had to show the teacher that he didn't teach ME anything) ... and later I decided to get sideways in the rain.

Nice Job.

You guys read to little of what I wrote. the person tailgating me made me go into killer mode. Going 130mph -weak- wasn't to show the teacher up. Going sideways, then gaining control didn't happen the same day of the so called experiment, it happend yesterday after a day of on and off showers. And yes, I was irresponsible and so are you if you go 1 mph or more above the posted speed limit, not to mention you're breaking the law - something teacher said. Heres another to you responsible drivers. A sleepy person driving is just as dangerous as a drunk.