Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock 04 v heavy modded stealth

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock 04 v heavy modded stealth

So there I was MMOB on a lovely sunday afternoon pulling into the gas station on my way home when I see this very shiny blue Stealth. Normally, I wouldn't look again but he was looking hard and gave me a lil rev as I went by. I look back and this guy has not one, but TWO 4" fart blasters that point up at a 45 degree angle. I could hear his turbo and it was definately not stock, and neither were his tires. Even then I was not going to race, then I saw that his girl was in the car So we get on the ramp onto I65 and he hits it hard and the smoke flies, I'm in 2nd and hanging right behind him. On the interstate I chirp the tires for him dropping it in 3rd and shut it down. He does a ricer fly by with his finger in the air shaking back and forth like "ah-ah-ah don't try me". So my buddy and I are like HELL NO So I pull up beside him doing ~60 and I let his ricer **** have the jump so there can be no denying the ensuing ownage. I pull 3 cars in 3rd after giving him the jump and about 6 more in 4th before shutting it down. As he goes by i give him the finger wave "ah-ah-ah stupid ricer" and give his girl a wink to rub it in. moral of the story, don't **** off the guy with the ls1.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Lmfao
Old 04-13-2005, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

good moral ha nice kill
Old 04-21-2005, 01:38 AM
Old Drag Racer

I know I'm going to get blasted for being a dick here but
TWO 4" fart blasters that point up at a 45 degree angle.
do not a heavy modded Stealth make.

Technically you're right though. 1. Stealths are heavy and 2. TWO 4" fart blasters that point up at a 45 degree angle are not stock so therefore modded but I really don't think that's what you meant.

Sorry to post in this thread like this but owning two Stealth TT's, a 92 as my daily driver and a 93 to play with along with a 2000 Camaro SS, I think I understand pretty well the performance differences between an AWD turbo 6G72 powered car and an LS1 powered car. The 6G72 powered car holds its own pretty good, even weighing in at over 3800 pounds without driver in the first stages of modifications. You ran this Stealth from a 60 roll and gave him the break. Go back and give him (or better yet another one that's running worth a **** because this one obviously wan't) the break from a dead stop and see what happens. I'm not going to spoil the surprise for you. Try it and see what happens for yourself and let us all know.