Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced an Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raced an Eclipse

Just cruising around, was at a red light & didnt realize he was next to me. I take off 1/4 throttle & I hear him gun it. I waited to see his big muffler can (my que he's modded & fair game. I dont want to pick on the weak) & I floor it . Bye bye eclipse.

It wasnt a new Eclipse & had no markings. It was not stock and I have no idea what was done to it.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Teching In

figured i would put a reply on here you had zero and so did i . i got a post like two down from ya .... anyways i get that all the time too if a ricer even sees me pull on to the road they think they have to get beside me and rev its sad reall....... they r a waste of gas lol
Old 09-21-2005, 10:00 AM
12 Second Club

Just cruising around, was at a red light & didnt realize he was next to me. I take off 1/4 throttle & I hear him gun it. I waited to see his big muffler can (my que he's modded & fair game. I dont want to pick on the weak) & I floor it . Bye bye eclipse.

It wasnt a new Eclipse & had no markings. It was not stock and I have no idea what was done to it.

I bet you feel like a manly man now...

Jon
Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Around here the only 2 cars that ever did anything with me so far have been an S2000 (beat in 4th gear 55-95) and a 02 Z28 (learned that 4th gear is only for rice).
Old 09-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Teching In

an eclipse is not even a car.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

A kill is a kill... Someone's got to show those rice boys that an ls1 is not something to laugh at. And btw, good job showing him.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by EsposblackTA
figured i would put a reply on here you had zero and so did i . i got a post like two down from ya .... anyways i get that all the time too if a ricer even sees me pull on to the road they think they have to get beside me and rev its sad reall....... they r a waste of gas lol
Thanks for the comment.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by COMNBYU

I bet you feel like a manly man now...
Jon
My ***** got bigger.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by monicaz28
A kill is a kill... Someone's got to show those rice boys that an ls1 is not something to laugh at. And btw, good job showing him.
Thank you. I believe some modded eclipses can be very fast and you never know what you're up against.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:32 AM
Teching In

Yeah u just got to show those rice bitches whats up with LS1's...i pulled up to a jetta about 2weeks ago and he car was loaded up with 4ppl..he rev it up for about 3 sec to the rev limited and i couldnt help but laugh..he smokes it off the line and i just laugh my *** of so hard i almost stalled at the light..then he catches a light and im rolling up about 10 and i see the light about to change so i just hold it in first till i get right by him.. right when it turn green....then i just lay into it for about a 1/2 block..had the car walkin back and fourth across the road smoke just pouring out the back...then i catch a light right after that and the guy just slowed way down so he didnt have to get beside me
Old 09-22-2005, 04:24 AM
TECH Regular

Well just hope you dont run into the wrong Eclipse Im just curious why is every import rice? To me a ricer is someone with decals all over it (especially for mods they dont have) ugly body kits etc...I call them rice too, but not all of them. I love it when people think my Evo is just some ricer...LOL, thats one of the reasons I love it so much, the look on their face is priceless when my "ricer" just put buslenghts on their mighty V8
Old 09-22-2005, 04:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Well just hope you dont run into the wrong Eclipse Im just curious why is every import rice? To me a ricer is someone with decals all over it (especially for mods they dont have) ugly body kits etc...I call them rice too, but not all of them. I love it when people think my Evo is just some ricer...LOL, thats one of the reasons I love it so much, the look on their face is priceless when my "ricer" just put buslenghts on their mighty V8
Your Evo is a fast car,,but don't get too cocky...all I ever hear you talk about is how you rip up some big V8 monster....I know plenty of people with Evo's and have had the opportunity to drive some of them...stock they are fast....but not that fast. If your so about your Evo then why don't you take it to the Ricer/Import/Evo forums and brag there? Stop putting your two cents in here...and you may come back by saying..."well my wife drives a Z06 so that validates me being here"....well then talk about the Z06....you talking about your damn Evo on an LS1 site is being a ricer to the extreme...it's like your trying to prove something....
Old 09-22-2005, 05:15 AM
Teching In

Function over form=Modified import
Form over function=rice
Old 09-22-2005, 05:17 AM
TECH Regular

Hahahaha, man you insecure about something. If I read correctly this topic was about an import, so is it wrong for me to talk about one? What you own the board now so I cant post? If there is a thread about an import hell yeah im gonna post, if you dont want to read what I have to say then DONT read it, its very simple.

My Evo is pretty fast, has it been beat yes it has, but I have taken down plenty LS1's LT1's, Mustangs etc...Just posting my opinion on the subject. Sorry if you get butt hurt when an import actually wins.

Funny thing is, im on tons of boards and I always find that most guys are pretty cool no matter what car you drive, then you always run into someone that has to try to be Billy badass. I could care less if you dont like what I post, some people actually find it interesting. Again this thread is about an Eclipse unless thats a domestic now or has an LS1 in it, so if you dont want to read about imports stick to other threads...dont let the door hit you on the way out...Thanks
Old 09-22-2005, 05:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Motorhead6T5
Function over form=Modified import
Form over function=rice

Agreed
Old 09-22-2005, 05:34 AM
Teching In

Hahahaha, man you insecure about something. If I read correctly this topic was about an import, so is it wrong for me to talk about one? What you own the board now so I cant post? If there is a thread about an import hell yeah im gonna post, if you dont want to read what I have to say then DONT read it, its very simple.

My Evo is pretty fast, has it been beat yes it has, but I have taken down plenty LS1's LT1's, Mustangs etc...Just posting my opinion on the subject. Sorry if you get butt hurt when an import actually wins.

Funny thing is, im on tons of boards and I always find that most guys are pretty cool no matter what car you drive, then you always run into someone that has to try to be Billy badass. I could care less if you dont like what I post, some people actually find it interesting. Again this thread is about an Eclipse unless thats a domestic now or has an LS1 in it, so if you dont want to read about imports stick to other threads...dont let the door hit you on the way out...Thanks
Being a billy bad ***? Lets get one thing straight....I am in no way biased towards import or domestic....I am only biased between a slow car and a fast car. Every post I have read that comes from you is about, :oh I beat this and I beat that!" Go beat yourself....you need it...and Insecurity? Your on an LS1 site trying to "prove" your cars worth...whose insecure? And now your trying to turn this around....yes the thread was about a eclipse...so why didn't you talk about the eclipse/LS1 race instead of saying, "I put buslengths on LS1's with my Evo!" Where does your Evo come into this at all? Shut the **** up you tard....get real....
Old 09-22-2005, 05:48 AM
TECH Regular

Wow, im glad you can read cuz I cant see where I said I put buslenghts on an LS1? Lol, if you only knew me buddy. When im out at the races ask anyone I know, I dont say a word, I dont have anything to prove, I let me car do the talking. If I lose I walk up to the guy and shake his hand and say good race. If you would even take the time to comprehend what you read you wouldnt be arguing. All I was pointing out was the fact that imports get labeled as rice just because its an import, when in fact there are a bunch of ricers/imports that would hand you and me our ***.

I did say watch out for some Eclipses, then to make a point I added form personal experience that not all V8's will beat 4 banger, that all, so why make a big deal out of it? So if anyone needs to get real its you, and here I'll label you while im at it, Ever hear of a barbershop? Yeah? Well then dont you think its time to cut that mullet off?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Teching In

Wow, im glad you can read cuz I cant see where I said I put buslenghts on an LS1? Lol, if you only knew me buddy. When im out at the races ask anyone I know, I dont say a word, I dont have anything to prove, I let me car do the talking. If I lose I walk up to the guy and shake his hand and say good race. If you would even take the time to comprehend what you read you wouldnt be arguing. All I was pointing out was the fact that imports get labeled as rice just because its an import, when in fact there are a bunch of ricers/imports that would hand you and me our ***.

I did say watch out for some Eclipses, then to make a point I added form personal experience that not all V8's will beat 4 banger, that all, so why make a big deal out of it? So if anyone needs to get real its you, and here I'll label you while im at it, Ever hear of a barbershop? Yeah? Well then dont you think its time to cut that mullet off?

I'll give you another chance to come up with something better than that.....that was a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny/serious or whatever it was you were trying to do. Ready...set...go!
Old 09-22-2005, 06:04 AM
TECH Regular

NO, NO..Its three honks remember then the ricer jumps first Sorry, im done with this thread, its was fun though.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:07 AM
Teching In

NO, NO..Its three honks remember then the ricer jumps first Sorry, im done with this thread, its was fun though.

Yeah it was pretty fun though huh? May be we can start a thread sometime and talk **** back and forth...lol No hard feelings.....