Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

These stories suck

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 05:01 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default These stories suck

What happend to the good stories I used to read on here?
Old 10-20-2005, 06:40 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Too many guys like you here now I suppose.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Heatmaker
What happend to the good stories I used to read on here?
like your sob story about your girl
Old 10-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Bad Trader (Louis H)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heatmaker
I love my car how many times must I say it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,

let me start this off by saying this isn't directly a race story, but a tale of sweet...sweet...vengence. You see there's this girl that I've been talking too, and took out a couple times. We were kicking things off well, and I got to run around a bit on the playing field... but lately she seemed a little jumpy about our relationship. She wouldn't call as much, and we wouldn't talk as much. No big worry I have other girls that I could spend time with...but I liked beign around her the most. I couldn't figure out what was up till I caught her hugging on some other guy around campus. Nothing to get angry over... but when I would confront her about it...she never acted like she was seeing anyone else. So I ignored what I saw an continued to spend time with her... then one day all of a sudden she just stopped communicating with me... seemed she was avoiding me all together. I would leave a message, never called back etc. When I would run into her on campus she would always have an uneasy loo kon her face like she was hiding something. I knew what was going on. She had an interest in this other guy, but didn't want to tell me. I guess she figured she could have her cake and eat it too... if she was dating both me and him... what quality one lacked the other had. Or however women think... who knows. So finally one day I wait for her outside her class, and when she walks out I run up to her. I don't tell her right away that I know what's going on... instead I ask her if she wanted to go to the ocean front with me on the weekend. Like we normally would do when we were together. She agreed, and I anticipated the weekend so I could foil her plans... how ever... she called me the night before and said she couldn't make it out with me... because she had an exam to study for. Okay no big deal screw her. So Friday night comes and goes, and I just decided to go to the Beach by my damnself... on Saturday afternoon. A nice hot day take the T-tops off cruise up and down the street in the Z28... Exhaust rumbling... octane in the ear.. .what more could you want. I must of spent all day at the ocean front with my car... chit chatting with other people I saw out there. What ever it took to hold my crumbling heart together for the remainder of the evening. I decided I had enough of the beach for the day and proceeded on my way to the off ram for the highway... as I'm driving along I notice this blue Infiniti G35... pulling up along side of me. I'm thinking to myself wow, those are nice cars. I think nothing of him, and just drive onto the on ramp and off onto the highway... he merges behind me. As I'm taking off onto the highway I realize he doesn't pull into the other traffic lanes but just startes drafting my bumber... okay what is this guy on I"m thinking. Not feeling like dealign with bad drivers I just put my blinker on and run into the middle lane. As I pull over he zooms past me.... then slows his car down to match my speed... WTF. When his cockpit window reaches mine I look over at the guy with this "WTF" look on my face. As I stare closer my eyes blew open and my heart did a barrel roll. IT was the guy I had seen my girl with... and in the passenger seat... low and behold there she was sitting. The guy had no idea who I was he just wanted to race me, but it was aparant that Kym was completely embarassed. I could see her pretending not to see me as she crouched down in the seat. I stopped looking in disgust at this point I was a red bull. I was so pissed. I looked over at the guy, and I and Out of character I yelled at him. "Hey! you want to F34king race! is that what you want!" The more I thought about the situation the more I really got worked up. "well common then ************ slam down that throttle!" The guy starts smilign back and replies by drop shifting his car and takign off... I give chase like speeding tickets don't exist. I was so pissed that I forgot to down shift. I clumsily dropped my car from 6th into 4th and just smashed the pedal down. THe car kicked back and the Rpms started raising again. I was back up to him in no time. He was still kicking up his speedo. This guy wasn't even worth racing... I just wanted to show Kym how pissed I was. When I got up to him let off my thottle and got behind him. I started drafting this f34ker hard. He I'm surprised I didn't tap him. He jumped into the middle lane where I once was and I swooshed up to Kyms side of the car... Hey! Hey! Who do you think your f34king fooling! Why are you crouching down... I already saw you!. "Your not worth it Kym, I'm though with your bullshit". At that time I looked down at my speedo and realized I needed to calm my self down. I dropped my car back into 6th and decelerated. The G35 kept on going. I"m sure they had a good convo on the way back. Bottom line -1 for the Girl +1 for the car. Atleast my Z hasn't betrayed me.
Yea remember this story buddy..yea IT SUCKED and......
Old 10-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 300bhp/ton
like your sob story about your girl