Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I hate Fly by drivers, but I win!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate Fly by drivers, but I win!

Driving down 121 buisness route, when a caprice classic gets up next to me and it has 3 idiots all gangsta dressed with the ball caps to the side etc...I look over again and they are doing the "semi-driver honk your horn pull" I'm confused and just keep driving. We get stoped at a light and I get nothing from him and I continue to drive as normal. Then my phone rings and its the g/f I keep driving to the next red light on the phone. I look over and they are bouncing literally in their car. I start to go when the light changes and he gets on it. I say hell no and put it to the floor at like 10 mph and put a bus on him up to 30. I get to the posted speed limit of 45 and just settle down. I see his lights coming up fast and know immediately what he's gonna try to do so I let him get up close and then stomp it all the way to 100 mph. I look and he's trying so hard to catch me but he's a few buses behind me. I let off and hit the brakes and by now we are in the 55mph zone so I coast it down to 60 and he does the fly-by. When he does all the passengers turn around and look at me bouncing in their seats again...I really don't understand. I proved he had nothing and owned his *** and they come back still thinking they are the ****. People are retarded. They never slowed down. Probably cruisin around 90 or so I was just hoping for a cop They kept going and dissapeared, oh well....
Old 01-30-2006, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Site was screwed up slow and it posted twice. Someone delete the other thread please. NM, got it...
Old 01-31-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Funny story, stupid ricers.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:02 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=21