Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why??????

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Why??????

I was driving last night, and I noticed a ricer drive by me (silverish saturn or something with horrible blue flames and a massive wing and chrome painted hubcaps... And a terrible looking exhaust). My girlfriend was behind me, so for the sake of entertainment I sped up to catch him. I opened the cutout and reved really hard. He then cut me off and swerved around a SUV to line up with me at the stoplight. My girlfriend was right behind him, so I figured I would put on a show. I looked over at these guys and they both looked like Ali-G, and they obviously wanted to run.

The light turned green, and I errupted into rubber burning, rice smoking hell... It was the worst *** kicking I have ever seen... by 60mph I had put about 3 busses on him. I continued at the speed limit, and he flew by me at 80mph or so once he finally caught up. He took the next turn and wouldnt let me get next to him again. My girlfriend called me laughing and said how priceless it was. I wasnt even sure if the guy had tried to race but she said he was chirping tires and she could hear his little engine reving.

I had been driving 4-wheelers all day, and then this... and then I went to a strip club with my buddies all night long... WHAT A DAY
Old 03-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Launching!

Wish I could have seen it man
Old 03-26-2006, 02:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why do you have to be hating on the blue flames?
J/K good kill they deserved it
Old 03-26-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by t1blackout
I was driving last night, and I noticed a ricer drive by me (silverish saturn or something with horrible blue flames and a massive wing and chrome painted hubcaps... And a terrible looking exhaust). My girlfriend was behind me, so for the sake of entertainment I sped up to catch him. I opened the cutout and reved really hard. He then cut me off and swerved around a SUV to line up with me at the stoplight. My girlfriend was right behind him, so I figured I would put on a show. I looked over at these guys and they both looked like Ali-G, and they obviously wanted to run.

The light turned green, and I errupted into rubber burning, rice smoking hell... It was the worst *** kicking I have ever seen... by 60mph I had put about 3 busses on him. I continued at the speed limit, and he flew by me at 80mph or so once he finally caught up. He took the next turn and wouldnt let me get next to him again. My girlfriend called me laughing and said how priceless it was. I wasnt even sure if the guy had tried to race but she said he was chirping tires and she could hear his little engine reving.

I had been driving 4-wheelers all day, and then this... and then I went to a strip club with my buddies all night long... WHAT A DAY

good kill on the blue flamer.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by t1blackout
they both looked like Ali-G, and they obviously wanted to run. WHAT A DAY
Ali-G is funny
I remember when he interviewed Jason Kidd!
Old 03-26-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

YOUR blue flames are cool... and professionally done... these are horrible decals that cover the entire POS car...
Old 03-26-2006, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BURN'EM
Why do you have to be hating on the blue flames?
J/K good kill they deserved it
Love it, the "twak" - that's priceless!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Teching In

Nice kill Brent! I can see Sam laughin' her *** off at that!

Last edited by Speedette; 03-26-2006 at 07:29 PM.