Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Golf GTi on 22lb's of Boost

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Golf GTi on 22lb's of Boost

Well today at school, me and a old freind Shae were talking about streetracing, and he asked me if I want'ed to race his brother. Shae is a really cool kid, NOT a ricer, but he is a import lover, so I knew it would be a Import. He said a Golf GTI, 1.8L on 22lb's of boost. I said sure! So he said that they are having some problems with their manual boost controler, and if I wanted to do it, it would have to be tonight, or tomorrow after school. So I told him to be there after work. So I got off at 8, and seen him but I had to count my draw, so I said stay there, I'll be RIGHT out. So I counted the money, and ran out, as I was going to the bathroom, I seen Shea and told him I was gonna take a leak and be out, just go wait by my car. So I get out there and see his car. NON riced, nice blue, tint, 3 guages on the piller, and when he slowed down it had a whicked sound ( wastegate? ) So I talked to his brother ( bout 20 ) and he seemd real nice, we wished eachother luck and headed out on the main road. There was no one there, and I knew that he was known for running from cops, so worst come to worst, the cops run after him, I pull a U turn, and go park it some where.. So I get around the corner, and we sit next to each other, Im in the mid range of second, I honk three times and they didn't go, so I pop it into fith to quiet it down and asked them whats up, he said there was a cop ahead, so sure enough I looked up and in the oncomeing lane, there was a cop with his lights on, so we waited till he went by and did it over again. We went from like a 20-30 mph roll, and I wasted him, I powershifted into 3rd and let off. So we went once again, from a second gear roll, and I wasted him. Then we caught a light, and I wasted him from there. We talked for a bit afterwards, he was really cool, and told me I had a nice car, blah blah blah... Great experiance all in all.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BEST part was afterwards I was waiting in the left run lane waiting to do a U turn to go home, and I seen this red wagon pull next to me with a mom driving, and like 5 teenagers in the car, I turn down the music, to see what she wanted, as I was thinking she was gonna ***** me out, but nope, she poped it into N and reved at me, everyone in the car lauging their asses off! I just went \m/, Pulled my smokey u turn and went home...