Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

05 Mustang Gt Hahahhaa

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Mustang Gt Hahahhaa

ok so here is how it went, im crusing yesterday to the movies with my chick when i hear a nice rumble comin down the left hand side of my car. i look over and i see a nice black gt with racing stripes and a nice exhaust. my girl says to me wow look at that car its nice.......im like wtf im gonna kill this bastard. anyway he starts pacing me as if he wanted to race so i honk once and i get his attention. he rolls his window down and is like what ya got???? i laugh and say its stock and he laughs at me?? i got cat and intake and rolls it back up and starts to leave!!!! as if he thought he would roast me so he didnt even want to try......i pound it and get side to side with him and he rolls it back down and laughs!!!! im pissed off now some damn stock mustang is never going to talk crap with my chick in the car and then just leave without running them! i yell lets run them he laughs again and downshifts, we go from a 30 roll and i ****** pound the pedal at three honks my chick was even telling me to calm down hahhahha! we go to about 90 and i swear i had him by at least 3-4 cars lenghts. we get to the next stop light and he revs it again! he asks from a dig? i say hell yes and we go again we only went to abhout 70 this time and i creamed him even more than before!!!! but get this as he ricer flys it by my passanger side he yells *****!!!!! hahahhahahha thats why i fn hate most stang owners, they have a decent fast car and think its a ****** hot rod. anyways all i ahve to say is that i see new gt owners on the site saying they can run with ls1's with minor mods and its untrue. you put any decent ls1 driver against any 05+gt with cats and intake it will be a STOMP! nice cars, but not ls1 nice
Old 10-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Teching In

good kill man
Old 10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Teching In

yup first one ive raced, now every time one wants to race ill laugh too
Old 10-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Launching!

HAHAHA! I'm so glad you beat that bastard! There are soooooo many COCKY mustang drivers out there, nice job showing one of them a flash of reality! And I love how he yells "*****" out the window for no reason, WTF that doesn't make any sense. I remember the first time my girl said "thats a nice car" when we drove past a Mustang..... wasn't pretty for the Mustang after that , now she knows

(NOTE to Stang drivers on LS1tech: I have nothing against Mustangs or people who drive them just the ones who are too cocky and act like asses)
Old 10-03-2006, 09:42 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To: Camkid

Nice Kill!

Old 10-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Teching In

Dont Get Me Wrong I Know Alot Of People Who Own Gt Mustangs And Cobras And I Like Them Just Fine And Some Of Them Are Actually Really Fast, Its The Ricer Attitude That I Hate....that Because My Car Is Shiney And Has Some Mods It Will Kill Everyone And If It Dosent There Is Always A Reason Why!!!!! Hahahhaha
Old 10-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Hahahaha Termintor Nice Hahhaha
Old 10-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Teching In

I pulled on one with my LT1, and all I have is 4.10s. Stock for stock, they're only marginally quicker than the elty, but they're still nice cars--definitely a step up from the new-edge.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good kill..unless yur THEBIGTHREE and an LS1 will never beat a 05 GT..lol.. if it was me, i still would have kept f^ckin with that mustang..
Old 10-03-2006, 10:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by camkid
ok so here is how it went, im crusing yesterday to the movies with my chick when i hear a nice rumble comin down the left hand side of my car. i look over and i see a nice black gt with racing stripes and a nice exhaust. my girl says to me wow look at that car its nice.......im like wtf im gonna kill this bastard. anyway he starts pacing me as if he wanted to race so i honk once and i get his attention. he rolls his window down and is like what ya got???? i laugh and say its stock and he laughs at me?? i got cat and intake and rolls it back up and starts to leave!!!! as if he thought he would roast me so he didnt even want to try......i pound it and get side to side with him and he rolls it back down and laughs!!!! im pissed off now some damn stock mustang is never going to talk crap with my chick in the car and then just leave without running them! i yell lets run them he laughs again and downshifts, we go from a 30 roll and i ****** pound the pedal at three honks my chick was even telling me to calm down hahhahha! we go to about 90 and i swear i had him by at least 3-4 cars lenghts. we get to the next stop light and he revs it again! he asks from a dig? i say hell yes and we go again we only went to abhout 70 this time and i creamed him even more than before!!!! but get this as he ricer flys it by my passanger side he yells *****!!!!! hahahhahahha thats why i fn hate most stang owners, they have a decent fast car and think its a ****** hot rod. anyways all i ahve to say is that i see new gt owners on the site saying they can run with ls1's with minor mods and its untrue. you put any decent ls1 driver against any 05+gt with cats and intake it will be a STOMP! nice cars, but not ls1 nice
Damn son, take a valium and calm down. Such hatred toward some guy whos into cars. Good kill.

< note to self, never race an LS1 ever again. Them some crazy white folk.

-Mark
Old 10-03-2006, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I raced one and all i have is a cutout and mustangs are torqey but then fall on their faces. Needless to say i beat him 5 times in a row.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camkid

it looks like the 05 GT got..
Old 10-03-2006, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bitemark46
Damn son, take a valium and calm down. Such hatred toward some guy whos into cars. Good kill.

< note to self, never race an LS1 ever again. Them some crazy white folk.

-Mark
its not the fact that i hate mustangs, its the fact that that rainbow jumper got his *** handed to him after calling me out and then has the ***** to call me a ***** after destroying his coolstang!

all in all i do have anger problems, but it dosent effect my driving i just paid off a ticket yesterday i got for 86 in a 40 hahhahaha mabye i need help but the fact is that i hate cops
Old 10-03-2006, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

so where is THBIGTHREE?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Teching In

Nice kill! He was probably luaghing at you because with your mods he could hear your car wasn't stock. I still don't don't understand why people have to act like he did. If you get beat, give props and move on. The *** clown should have taken the first left and saved himself the gas and embarrassment.

The 05 is a nice car (at least I think so) but it is what it is......that escapes some people.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:38 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You know this thread is headed to Lockdown Town. Damn fine kill!! I am so sick of hearing how Mustang guys are iddiots even though half the time its justified......but damn. I ran across my neighbor with a modded 05 GT, full exhaust, gears, tune, DR's w/skinnies but he was totally respectable....we caught a light and he simply nodded but said " no thanks." Cool guy actually.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Teching In

lime 05 you should be a preacher
Old 10-03-2006, 12:46 PM
TECH Resident

I've put the beat down on every Rustang i've raced so far......the only stangs that have walked me r the freakin 03-04 Cobra's, those r str8 up NASTY!! Good kill
Old 10-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Banned

Nice kill! However, Mustang owners are my best friends compared to 350Z owners.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Teching In

hahahah true that or evo owners