Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

erskine,JDP,losiguy=kills

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default erskine,JDP,losiguy=kills

These are just a few kills over the summer,just tired of hearing about all there victorys,I thought I would tell you they do lose.Any questions I would be more than happy to answer.Hey guys(guys listed in title) you want to race a mustang
Old 11-10-2006, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

any of this on video tape? would love to see some loses,ive heard that mustang isnt that fast. ill run him. heard their friend has a fast neon also,so they say.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

yes sir,but they have the tapes,if they would be so kind to post them I will let the vid do the talking,no you do not want to run that stang its fast,Iam not to sure about the neon I seen it posted that its an 11sec car from a 30 roll but I dont know what that means.
Old 11-11-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

bump ttt
Old 11-11-2006, 12:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 z/28
These are just a few kills over the summer,just tired of hearing about all there victorys,I thought I would tell you they do lose.Any questions I would be more than happy to answer.Hey guys(guys listed in title) you want to race a mustang

Who exactly are you? Ive lost a handfull of times...why exactly are you bringing me into this? My car is not fast compared to what is out there. I just turned 17 and I am trying to go fast. I pay fully for my car payment,insurance, gas, any mods on my car, etc. I think I'm doing OK huh? My moms been in Florida for the past 3 weeks and I have been by myself, so I love when people say my mom pays for my ****. I buy my own damn groceries.

Let them know I do lose? Ive posted twice how I got my *** handed to me by JDP when I first met him and got *** whooped by an 03 Cobra...hell I thought it was great just to hear that ported eaton scream. Erskine has lost to me and so has JDP and I have lost to them both too, Ive lost to a cam only camaro with a stall and a tire and I was on spray, I dont think it was a fair race but I still lost and the guy is cool as hell ( and I'm going to laugh if its you Al posting and your talknig about Dre's mustang )...hell ive lost a bunch of times and I still have fun doing it. At cherry hill I raced a 600cc bike 3 times and he had me by easily 3+ cars every time but everybody still had fun watching a car go against a bike, and I might add I was the only one who would race him for fun.

Of course I've lost...who the hell hasnt lost? And where in the hell did this come from, I havent posted a video or race of mine since like...early september, dude my cars been in storage for the past month.. And do I want to race a mustang? Its snowed 5 times in the past month...go work some OT and put the hot-rods away. Maybe in 5 months. Let me know whatever I raced and lost too and If somebody has the video I'd be glad to post it up.

Chad

Last edited by losiguy; 11-11-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by trans2000am
any of this on video tape? would love to see some loses,ive heard that mustang isnt that fast. ill run him. heard their friend has a fast neon also,so they say.

Get that STS on? How do you like it?

Chad
Old 11-11-2006, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

hey take it easy dude its me(al),on a diff. thread there was some personal shots towards a good buddy of mine I always thought a racer rule was a race between friends stayed between friends and not talked about like you dont even like the other person. you are right it wasnt fair you should not have sprayed.that mustang is fast has hell I was just kidding about racing that stang.ps your car runs like a ****
Old 11-11-2006, 03:33 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

its Bolty Al and Mag Ryan!!!

of course we have all lost, if i never lost i wouldnt be trying to go faster

i think i have some of the races of you against adam on tape, al. i think jesse has the other ones of you against that blue stang on spray.

i dont have any friends with a "fast" neon. that guy with the lack srt-4 is a toolbag, so you can talk all the **** you want about him...

hell, you can talk **** about my car, it motivates me.

at least i know yours and ryans name on here now, so next year when ryan looses to erskine i can put it in the video.

im just kidding.

if you or ryan need help on the turds, hit me up, i am more than willing to help you guys out
Old 11-11-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Regular

whats up with the names,and why dont you call a brother no more?I dont care about the vid of me verse anyone,but I think I might have found those vid of ryan whopping yours and adam asses.really dude if you need help with your car Iam a phone call away
Old 11-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Take it to PM please.