Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Race Night in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 07:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Race Night in Dallas

Well i finally decided to go to the RR races that are held in dallas last night. I was surprised to see so many cars even though it was freezing cold. Well i had not been there since the last fast & the furious came out, there were a lot of little ricers some f-bodies and vetts. And some cars i just didnt see, well i only raced a couple of times and went 1 for 2. I lost a camaro by not even half a car i was right there hanging with him till we hit like 120 he started to pull up on me. He told me that all he had was headers and duals gave him props and just kept it cool. I only beat this cocky 98 cobra that was thnking he was very fast but i showed him not to mess with f-bodies i blew him out by one car smoked and smoked his *** and it sounded like he was rolling with some good mods. Overall it was a good night good races but too many little ricers. In the end i think the cobra stopped racing cuz i did not see him anymore.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:22 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs. Im guessing you are fairly close to stock? Is a one car length win really blowing someone out or smoking them? A win is a win though.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jebuzws6
Well i finally decided to go to the RR races that are held in dallas last night. I was surprised to see so many cars even though it was freezing cold. Well i had not been there since the last fast & the furious came out, there were a lot of little ricers some f-bodies and vetts. And some cars i just didnt see, well i only raced a couple of times and went 1 for 2. I lost a camaro by not even half a car i was right there hanging with him till we hit like 120 he started to pull up on me. He told me that all he had was headers and duals gave him props and just kept it cool. I only beat this cocky 98 cobra that was thnking he was very fast but i showed him not to mess with f-bodies i blew him out by one car smoked and smoked his *** and it sounded like he was rolling with some good mods. Overall it was a good night good races but too many little ricers. In the end i think the cobra stopped racing cuz i did not see him anymore.
Those kind of meets are the ones that **** up the real street racing scene in Ft Worth. Its a bunch of dumbasses following each other around in big crowds drawing attention. We have VERY fast cars out on the street in Funkytown every weekend. Last weekend was the first weekend we got busted in a long time. Lots of Dallas cars showed up to where we meet at because of a match from a Ford site. I can tell you that wont happen again for sure.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funkytown huh? I have some peeps that be running over there too..some times i hang out with them but since i chill at the Grove and i was by myself last night just looking for some fun i decied to kick some little ricer ***..had not been to this racers in awhile becasue one night we were busted when the cops showed up.....lol..yea I am pretty much stock just 3.73 gears and intake system.