Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first kills, got 2 in one night

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My first kills, got 2 in one night

Ive had my car for almost a month now, and i was starting to get kinda depressed. I couldnt ever find anyone to race me Everyone said they didnt want to get their *** kicked, even had a few LT1 vettes say that. Mt car is stock minus the cat back.

Well, I was driving through town last night when a mustang gt(99-04 model) pulled up beside me at a stoplight. It was a younger guy driving with i assume his g/f (and she was pretty damn hot by the way). I gave him a wave, complimented him on the car, it was a very clean black gt with black bulletts and a cowl hood. He says the only mods are exhaust and a k&n filter, but he says he'll race just for fun. I run the rpm's up about 2500 and take off, i pull about 1/2 car on him by the time i hit second. I caught second kinda hard and start to spin. Well as soon as the tires break over, the car shuts down and loses all power (I forgot to take the damn traction control off ) So I let off and get back into it, hes about a car in front of me by now, im catching him by the time we hit third, when its all over ive got about 1 1/2 cars on him. That was a fun race.

For the second race I was driving when this early 90's model chevy truck comes up on my bumper and starts to ride my ***. He does that for a min until we catch a light. He jumps over, almost hitting the curb and pulls up beside me and starts mouthing off that he'll kick my ***. The other douche in the passenger seat is cheering him on. I dont race them at first, so he pulls just far enough in front of me to jump over in my lane and cut me off. This pisses me off to no end, so next time we catch a light i rev on him. This starts the **** talking again We start, I dont even get 1/4 throttle and were dead even, I even bog a little. I hit second and let him pull on me a little. I can see him and his asshat buddy talking **** again. I hit the gas and fly by him like hes sittin still, while giving a friendly wave and grin. I get the bird in return, im laughing my *** off all the way to my turn.

Cliff notes:
I raced a new edge gt, screwed up the 1-2 shift but still won
I totally raped some asshats in a chevy truck.

Last edited by hotrod7687; 03-17-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Good kills! Even better that you assraped the shittalkers!
Old 03-17-2007, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahah,good kills...why do people talk **** in for no reason? i hate people,especially idiots that ride bumpers
Old 03-17-2007, 05:21 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good kills. Congrats.
Old 03-17-2007, 05:27 PM
Staging Lane

Yea i hate people that ride my bumper too. Most of the time ill let off the gas and slow down until they either get off my *** or pass me. I do it first to be an ***, then also if they happen to plow into me if i stop suddenly, id rather be going 30 than 55.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:02 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kills.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:35 AM
Teching In

Ever have some dumbass redneck try to powerbrake one of these right next to you at a red light? And then get scared when he had his truck punched but just couldn't seem to shake me off his ***!!! (He did eventually get it to powerbrake)

Old 03-18-2007, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by hotrod7687
Yea i hate people that ride my bumper too. Most of the time ill let off the gas and slow down until they either get off my *** or pass me. I do it first to be an ***, then also if they happen to plow into me if i stop suddenly, id rather be going 30 than 55.

same here... get a new bumper out of it lol... if your car had something wrong with it before... or let them slame into you and get a z06 next lol...