mid life crisis C5 vs 02 SS - LS1TECH

Log In 


Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

mid life crisis C5 vs 02 SS

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
SS4Luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 2,218
Default mid life crisis C5 vs 02 SS

alrite so me and intenseSS (yall may remember him) were cruising thru the parking lot at ralphs yesterday when i spotted a guy in a red c5 leaving too, so i thought maybe

cruised next to eachother till the next light, light turned green and we creeped til 10 and he hit it so i jumped on it and from 10-90 i put about 5 on him...


shut down at the next light and he pulled up next to me and asked what i had done, i told him headers and a lid

he said he was M6 with a borla, shorties and a varam


and he told me i couldnt drive and my car was slow.. what a ******
SS4Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #2
Rockerator
iTrader: (7)
 
PewterScreaminMach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
and he told me i couldnt drive and my car was slow.. what a ******
PewterScreaminMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
***Repost Police***
 
Irunelevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
alrite so me and intenseSS (yall may remember him) were cruising thru the parking lot at ralphs yesterday when i spotted a guy in a red c5 leaving too, so i thought maybe

cruised next to eachother till the next light, light turned green and we creeped til 10 and he hit it so i jumped on it and from 10-90 i put about 5 on him...


shut down at the next light and he pulled up next to me and asked what i had done, i told him headers and a lid

he said he was M6 with a borla, shorties and a varam


and he told me i couldnt drive and my car was slow.. what a ******
Good kill, but why lie about your car after you won the race?
Irunelevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #4
TECH Resident
 
whatsgrip?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irunelevens View Post
Good kill, but why lie about your car after you won the race?
X 2
whatsgrip? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
SS4Luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 2,218
Default

i honestly forgot i had the gears, the guy puled up next to me shaking his hand like so-so and it just pissed me off lol
SS4Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
TECH Veteran
iTrader: (10)
 
BayAreaSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bay Area, CA (Pittsburg)
Posts: 4,235
Default

Good Kill Jordan
BayAreaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
Launching!
iTrader: (6)
 
XtremeBBQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the woodlands, TX
Posts: 295
Default

didnt know why people buy mid length headers. what a waste of money.
sounds like you ripped him a new one with those 4:10's and some sticky tires. nice!
XtremeBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
Rockerator
iTrader: (7)
 
PewterScreaminMach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeBBQ View Post
didnt know why people buy mid length headers. what a waste of money.
sounds like you ripped him a new one with those 4:10's and some sticky tires. nice!
4.10s and sticky tires will make a lot of faster cars look stupid.
PewterScreaminMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #9
TECH Addict
iTrader: (12)
 
chavez885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
alrite so me and intenseSS (yall may remember him) were cruising thru the parking lot at ralphs yesterday when i spotted a guy in a red c5 leaving too, so i thought maybe

cruised next to eachother till the next light, light turned green and we creeped til 10 and he hit it so i jumped on it and from 10-90 i put about 5 on him...


shut down at the next light and he pulled up next to me and asked what i had done, i told him headers and a lid

he said he was M6 with a borla, shorties and a varam


and he told me i couldnt drive and my car was slow.. what a ******
Good kill, you put exhaust on that thing yet?
chavez885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
Teching In
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: AZ, cali.
Posts: 7
Default

hahh jordan i got the call right after.
caught u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #11
Launching!
 
99FRCTorchRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Central California
Posts: 228
Default

So basically he was stock with borla exhaust, shorties, and the so called varam.......pushing maybe 300 to the rear.......You should have blown his doors off............have a little red one myself....And i am past my mid life crisis........
99FRCTorchRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:19 AM   #12
11 Second Club
iTrader: (3)
 
SlayerMaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 369
Default

What an idiot. If you're such a bad driver, what does that make him?
SlayerMaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:13 AM   #13
On The Tree
 
gregsss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ada, Ok
Posts: 120
Default

good kill man
gregsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:53 AM   #14
Coy
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (4)
 
Coy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerMaro View Post
If you're such a bad driver, what does that make him?
+1, good kill.
Coy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:56 AM   #15
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
LT1MAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 1,713
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach View Post
4.10s and sticky tires will make a lot of faster cars look stupid.
hell yea they will, i know yall remember my gt500 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irunelevens View Post
Good kill, but why lie about your car after you won the race?
i do it sometimes too, depends on how they act. i like to tell them it's just a hole in the muffler. just to make them wonder.
LT1MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:44 PM   #16
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
SS4Luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 2,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez885 View Post
Good kill, you put exhaust on that thing yet?
its always had an "exhaust"

Pacesetter LT's + Gutted Cats + Moroso Spiral Flows = My bad *** exhaust hahaha
SS4Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #17
TECH Addict
iTrader: (12)
 
chavez885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
its always had an "exhaust"

Pacesetter LT's + Gutted Cats + Moroso Spiral Flows = My bad *** exhaust hahaha
Well i remember a video that i am pretty sure was you, you were running just longtubes..lol
chavez885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #18
Teching In
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: AZ, cali.
Posts: 7
Default

yea this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdbadOtzDps
caught u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:15 PM   #19
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
SS4Luck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Posts: 2,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez885 View Post
Well i remember a video that i am pretty sure was you, you were running just longtubes..lol
hahahahah that was when i went to visit the asshat posting above me lol

i figure AZ has no emissions so why not run open LT's while i can
SS4Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #20
TECH Addict
iTrader: (12)
 
chavez885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Luck View Post
hahahahah that was when i went to visit the asshat posting above me lol

i figure AZ has no emissions so why not run open LT's while i can
lol...that **** sounded AWESOME at WOT, got any clips of it now?
chavez885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.