Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR th-400 t-arm re-cal kit???

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 03:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR th-400 t-arm re-cal kit???

I was wondering what anyone thinks of the BMR th-400 torque arem relocation kit for the TH-400, i was thinking about getting one but wasnt sure how well it worked?
Old 05-14-2009, 07:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Lets just say anytime you get the Torque Arm off the rear of the transmission! And when you are close to 450 HP it will save you money and greif. I just wanted to throw this out there for you that UMI Performance also has a relocation for the TH400. Below is a link to show you what we have to offer!
http://umiperformance.com/2213?category_id=131
If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help!
Thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28Caves60
I was wondering what anyone thinks of the BMR th-400 torque arem relocation kit for the TH-400, i was thinking about getting one but wasnt sure how well it worked?
They work extremely well for a multitude of applications. With the ability to be able to move the torque arm up and down on the Torque arm relocation bracket you can custom tailor the suspension to more of what your car needs to perform properly.

I have a hand full of customers well into the single digit range using our adjustable full length torque arm and one of our relocation mounts.

If you have any particular question you would like addressed regarding our product line please feel free to ask