Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

SLP Bilstein/Eibach Need a quick answer or three.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SLP Bilstein/Eibach Need a quick answer or three.

Might be able to pick up this set at a pretty decent price. The springs are oviously printed eibach/SLP with all the marking that I've seen from the others. Are there any identifiers on the bilstein shocks that would allow you know that they are SLP revalves? It makes sense to me that since they are being sold as a set and the springs of the set are the SLP branded springs it would be the SLP revalves just would like something solid to allow me to know for sure before I bite. TIA
Old 05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Unforgiven1
Might be able to pick up this set at a pretty decent price. The springs are oviously printed eibach/SLP with all the marking that I've seen from the others. Are there any identifiers on the bilstein shocks that would allow you know that they are SLP revalves? It makes sense to me that since they are being sold as a set and the springs of the set are the SLP branded springs it would be the SLP revalves just would like something solid to allow me to know for sure before I bite. TIA
I sold this same set, if you get it for good price go for it. Look at the part number, thats the way to know. I like the after market bilsteins better.

Quick Reply: SLP Bilstein/Eibach Need a quick answer or three.