Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR Springs..

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR Springs..

Whats up everybody..I was needing a little help wit the suspension set up I am considering going with. I am going to get some BMR spings and some revaled bilstiens..I was just looking for a nice clean drop...just a look like BMWs look sotck with the real clean tiny wheel well gap..is BMR the right spring for that or lil lower than I would want? Also if I go with BMR are the revaled bilstiens the right shocks to go with the bmr set up?
Old 04-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

If your going for that BMW look your gonna have to drop it a little bit more then one inch, but depends on what BMW you are looking at. If you look at the newer M3's their isn't too much between the tire and fender. The gap for me with my sportlines is smaller though so your probably looking at a 1.6 inch drop.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah i am talking bout the way m3's look. I love how the rims tuck in the fender perfectly...I just would rather be on the side of a quater inch too high than too low and get that sag! Thats the only thing I am worried about because I hate the way it looks. Just found this pic in another forum..https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...achmentid=6613 I like the way the back appears but the font looks just staright slammed..I know theres a diff in fender gap in fornt and back but I dont want that look of slammed in the front and just right in the back..
Old 04-12-2004, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

I have the BMR springs. I autoX and it handles great. It looks good too. The front gap is a little smaller than the rear.
Old 04-12-2004, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whats a good shock to match with the bmr springs for street use? I did a ton of reading tonight on the search and never got the answer i was looking for.

Last edited by uLoSeAgAin; 04-12-2004 at 09:18 PM.

Quick Reply: BMR Springs..