Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

anyone have tsp headers and eibach prokit?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 07:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default anyone have tsp headers and eibach prokit?

I have bmr springs at the moment, and the car simply isn't low enough. im thinking of swapping to eibach in the front. so anyone have experience with tsp headers and eibach springs clearance wise?
Old 04-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

I don't think the Pro-Kit is any lower. The Sportlines are but they don't have enough spring rate for that low of a drop.

What shocks do you have? If you have Koni, you can drop to the lowest perch. Or you could grab the 1" lowering A-Arms from BMR. That will put you damn low.
Old 04-21-2014, 07:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JakeFusion
I don't think the Pro-Kit is any lower. The Sportlines are but they don't have enough spring rate for that low of a drop.

What shocks do you have? If you have Koni, you can drop to the lowest perch. Or you could grab the 1" lowering A-Arms from BMR. That will put you damn low.
What he said^ I have BMR's and this is how I sit on the lower koni perch and HH in the rear

I can take some ground clearance pictures for you too if you would like. There isn't much room. Pro-kit is 1" drop I thought and then BMR is 1.5" and Sportlines are 2" IIRC
Old 04-21-2014, 08:24 AM
On The Tree

This is the pro-kit in the front and BMR's in the back... Currently in the middle of possible switching out fronts for BMR's as well but for now budget wise, staying put... rides fine though..
I'm running EBAY stainless long tubes and haven't scraped headers, buy y-pipe is a different story. I couldn't imagine being any lower on the roads where I'm at.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

i have sportlines which is about a 2inch drop and i have very little problem scraping my TSP headers
Old 04-30-2014, 04:44 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You have any pictures?

Quick Reply: anyone have tsp headers and eibach prokit?