Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just installed Konis 4/4 and Strano springs

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just installed Konis 4/4 and Strano springs

these springs just made the car brand new! I had 100k on the clock, so I decided a suspension overhaul was needed, bought the 4/4 for all 4 corners, and its great. The car took an on ramp rated for 25 at 60 today, and I was seriously impressed. no tire squeal, nothing. And it rides soo much smoother, no huge jarring bumps like I used to hit. can't wait to put more suspension on it, and if you guys are in the market for shocks/springs go with sam, I had the items in 3 days, and they were very decently priced.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure it sits just like mine does, but I just want to see the hugger orange
Old 07-12-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Good to hear you like the spring/shock combo. I think it's one of the best set of mods I've done to my car. Plus, it's great when you don't have to bang/cut/bend/smack/grind or otherwise hack up your car when replacing a stock part for an aftermarket part (like exhaust parts).
Old 07-12-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good deal! I'm loving my koni/Strano Spring combo aswell. These cars shoulda came w these great shocks and spring rates!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

I love seeing happy folks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you like.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 07-14-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

I too have the same set up goin in my car as we speak. I get to pick it up on Monday and Im so excited, I cant wait!!!! I will post up pics too! Im going to start out at 4 1/2 sweeps from full soft up front and full soft in the rear and we'll see how it handles- that seems to be the most popular setting. Also- SAM thanks for everything!!! I even got a call back from Arylan the other day (Great Customer Service )
Old 07-14-2007, 01:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by EvilBLK02TA
I too have the same set up goin in my car as we speak. I get to pick it up on Monday and Im so excited, I cant wait!!!! I will post up pics too! Im going to start out at 4 1/2 sweeps from full soft up front and full soft in the rear and we'll see how it handles- that seems to be the most popular setting. Also- SAM thanks for everything!!! I even got a call back from Arylan the other day (Great Customer Service )
You won't be disappointed with either the products or the customer service that Sam and Arylan provide. It'd be nice if more sponsors followed Sam's example.

Quick Reply: Just installed Konis 4/4 and Strano springs