Fort Hood shooter can't find a bank to take his checks......

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Fort Hood shooter can't find a bank to take his checks......

Accused Fort Hood Gunman Still Gets A Paycheck, But Banks Won’t Take It.

BELTON (July 28, 2010)—Maj. Nidal Malk Hasan, who’s held in Bell County, awaiting a hearing that will determine whether he will be tried for deadly the Nov. 5, 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood’s Soldier Readiness Center, is still getting his Army paycheck, but by the end of this month, his bank will no longer accept the deposit.

Bank of America gave Hasan 30-days notice last month that it’s closing his account by the end of July.

Hasan’s attorney, John Galligan, said Wednesday the bank didn’t give a reason for the action, but instead said it was doing so “at their own discretion.”

Hasan's legal team is searching for another bank that will accept the deposit, but at least a half-dozen local banks, including Chase Bank, Compass Bank, Fort Hood National Bank and the Pentagon Federal Credit Union, have refused to allow Hasan to open an account.

The Army requires direct deposit, so without a bank, Hasan would be without a paycheck.

“It’s a testament to the discriminatory and toxic environment that exists toward my client in the Fort Hood and Bell County communities." Galligan said Wednesday

"I'm at a loss as to what justification they have for refusing to allow him to have an account,” he said.

"He's presumed to be innocent, he hasn't been found guilty to any offense. He's never, to the best of my knowledge, violated any requirements established by any bank,” he said.

Hasan was left paralyzed after an exchange of gunfire with two civilian police officers who are credited with ending the deadly shooting rampage.

He’s charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder.

A military hearing on Oct. 4 will determine whether he will be court-martialed.
Go figure, no one wants to do business with this murderer.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopefully NO bank will allow him to open an account. The way the media is these days, once these bank Giants refused service to the guy, any other bank that does so will get some extreme negative media attention.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I think the gubnant should stop giving money to this sorry sack of ****. They take ours and give it to worthless piles like this guy.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

The attorney John Galligan makes me sick defending the actions of terrorist and coward.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet the ACLU or something of the type will try to help this manmade disaster facilitator.

“It’s a testament to the discriminatory and toxic environment that exists toward my client in the Fort Hood and Bell County communities." Galligan said Wednesday

I wonder what type environment the folks he killed got?
Old 07-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Banned

This pisses me off so ******* bad that they had the nerve to say this ****. That son of a bitch walked in and killed my defenseless brothers and sisters in cold blood, wounded numerous others and now they want to cry that the community hates his ***? **** HIM.

I just hope I get picked to serve on the firing squad for his ***! I personally know some of the victims, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever known.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:58 PM
RCC
On The Tree

Hey Texas Heat, whats up with your sig pic?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Innocent? WTF? I undestand he has to go to trial, but its a open/closed case. Hopefully his lawyer (Galligan) will be standing next to him in front of the squad.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:18 PM
TECH Resident

A firing squad should have already executed this treasonous POS....
Old 07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

what do they have to determine? the bastard killed people....Hes def not innocent of that. Thumbs up for black ballin the coward.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RCC
Hey Texas Heat, whats up with your sig pic?
Oh just a fan I have aquired here on LS1Tech that has quite a hard-on for me.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by InsomZ
The attorney John Galligan makes me sick defending the actions of terrorist and coward.
+1

Hes trying to drum up sympathy for this pos. Last I checked businesses had the right to refuse service to ANYONE they want. Someone needs to shoot this guy and his lawyer before this thing gets to trial.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by InsomZ
Originally Posted by Texas Heat

This pisses me off so ******* bad that they had the nerve to say this ****. That son of a bitch walked in and killed my defenseless brothers and sisters in cold blood, wounded numerous others and now they want to cry that the community hates his ***? **** HIM.

I just hope I get picked to serve on the firing squad for his ***! I personally know some of the victims, and they are some of the nicest people I have ever known.
+2!

SOMEONE SHOULD BITCH SLAP THAT ******!!!

How can you defend a person who senselessly killed people who protect this great country?

DAMN lawyers in it for the fame and money. Their interest is not you but the check at the end of the day. Then they go play in the back yards of the corrupt.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

I am glad this guy's lawyer is a scumbag going thru the motions... I would hate to see a mistrial declared due to misconduct by his attorney that prevents due process...This ****** needs to hang ASAP...
Old 07-29-2010, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

I wish they would have just put one between his eyes when they had the chance. Now the government is going to have a long trial for this guy that is obviously guilty. 25 cents could have stopped the million or two it is going to take to give this guy a trial.

Hopefully every bank in the country does this to the SOB!!!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackfly
+2!

SOMEONE SHOULD BITCH SLAP THAT ******!!!

How can you defend a person who senselessly killed people who protect this great country?

DAMN lawyers in it for the fame and money. Their interest is not you but the check at the end of the day. Then they go play in the back yards of the corrupt.
Well, in our nation you are entitled to a fair trial with an adequate defense.....that being said, I still think the lawyer's comments are completely retarded. Of course Fort Hood hates this guy. I don't think you'll find any sympathy anywhere you go in this country, the evidence of his guilt is overwhelming. They need to just get this trial started already and get on to the firing squad. The man (and I use that term loosely) was a uniformed member of our armed services who turned on his countrymen. If that's not treason I don't know what is. He needs to be hung from the highest tree in Fort Hood until he's falling apart and then cut down for the dogs to feed on.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** that guy, guy I went to high school with was a victim to this pile. Glad the banks refuse to let him open an account.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Good im glad they wont give that pile of **** a bank account. dead men have no reason for money.

they should castrate that piece of **** tie him up, soak him it jet fuel, light his *** on fire, and drag him through broken glass and rust nails. and if he's still alive after all that let the **** burn....

i wouldnt **** on this *** clown to put out the fire.....itd be a waste of ****.

his lawyer is just a big of **** bag as he is. i hope his lawyer gets put on trial for something and gets made someones bitch in jail......

end rant
Old 07-29-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have a question and before i ask it i need to clarify that what this hasan guy did is screwed up and wrong and he shouldnt be getting paid nor should he be getting a hearing.

for those of you that are involved in the military's judicial system or have knowledge of it, do you know if hasan's attorney is representing him because he wants to (which is screwed up too), or because he has to because he is a military attorney?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:47 PM
9 Second Club

Received 222 Likes on 165 Posts

They should let him deposit his checks....then a little misshap (identity fraud) you know it happens everyday and all his money donated to the victims families.