For everyone that sells in the classifieds

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackonblacksls
If you want good service.

There are shops that can and will provide that.

But it does cost money.

If you are cheap and would rather buy pars from jackasses on ls1 tech. Then **** does in fact happen.

Get over that ****.

Pay more next time. Or get used to it and stop bitching.

Lol. I had my car built in 2007 by one of the biggest shops in houston. They told me it would be done by a certain date. 2 weeks later it still wasn't done. Then they told me it would for sure be done by my birthday so I come down from Dallas where I was living at the time to pick the car up. Still wasn't done. 2 days later I get a call saying it was done. I drove the car back to Dallas. Not even a week later I had to drive it back down to get the tune fixed cause the car wouldn't even idle. I had over $12,000 into the motor that was built and installed. That includes labor. I didn't "cheap out" and still waited and waited. I understand **** happens. But my point is don't say your gonna do something if your not. And communicate if something comes up. But to your point paying premium for all parts don't always work out either. If I was on here bitching about quality of used parts when I receive them I would understand where u were coming from but I'm not.
Old 11-13-2014, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Lol @ both sides of this rant. Buying and selling parts online isnt my cup of tea at all. Buy new parts and either keep old parts as spares or future projects. If not ill throw it away before i try and sell online.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99Wu8Tx
Lol @ both sides of this rant. Buying and selling parts online isnt my cup of tea at all. Buy new parts and either keep old parts as spares or future projects. If not ill throw it away before i try and sell online.
Yeah I'm almost to that point too.

I had to buy another ******* corvette just to use all the spare corvette parts I had. Lol

And a single cab roller to put in all the spare 5.3 **** I had.

Then bought enough crap to put my old ls3 back together. Guess I'll save that for another good deal on a roller.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm guilty of that sorry

Quick Reply: For everyone that sells in the classifieds