Best traffic lawyer around San Antonio?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best traffic lawyer around San Antonio?

Got a speeding ticket in the Vette for way over the speed limit at the Twisted Sisters outside of Bandera. I need good recommendations for an excellent lawyer/firm who can help me out. I'm sure some of yall have been popped by these Bandera constables...
Old 09-16-2016, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

You didn't get arrested?
Old 09-16-2016, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tribaltalon
Got a speeding ticket in the Vette for way over the speed limit at the Twisted Sisters outside of Bandera. I need good recommendations for an excellent lawyer/firm who can help me out. I'm sure some of yall have been popped by these Bandera constables...
IMO Youre SOL. I got a ticket out that ways not long ago and couldnt find a lawyer to go out and fight it for me. Mine was simple in the grand scheme of things too.... 8mph over at the base of a large hill along i10. Still, out of the 6-7 i called none had interest in aiding.

Best of luck...
Old 09-17-2016, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just got a ticket last weekend as well, headed to SA. 96 on a 80, but I had my cruise on at 85. I was heading east bound and he was facing east bound as well. I don't know how he clocked me. A thing that got my attention was that on my ticket where my speed is posted it said "Alleged speed: 96MPH". Plus he was under a hill and he had his lights on before I even passed him.
Old 09-17-2016, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pollo432
I just got a ticket last weekend as well, headed to SA. 96 on a 80, but I had my cruise on at 85. I was heading east bound and he was facing east bound as well. I don't know how he clocked me. A thing that got my attention was that on my ticket where my speed is posted it said "Alleged speed: 96MPH". Plus he was under a hill and he had his lights on before I even passed him.
That are is a very well known speed trap. Not a whole you can do about it...sadly.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I didn't get arrested or charged with reckless or anything. I did end up finding a lawyer who has handled sportbike tickets in that area and he's fighting it for me. Definitely have my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Originally Posted by blkbird
You didn't get arrested?
Old 09-27-2016, 01:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've used several people for traffic citations. There are tons of lawyers you can use.

Robert Price (www.pricemartinezlaw.com) was the most recent one I used and I didn't even have to show up to court. He took care of everything.

However, I highly recommend to try and take care of it yourself. In most cases the prosecutor and or judge will offer you a deferred adjudication deal which usually includes a fine and a probationary period which upon completion the charge is dismissed from your driving record. You'll save yourself the attorney fee this way. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Best traffic lawyer around San Antonio?