B/CS Wed Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 01:36 PM
Ginger Hater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B/CS Wed Roll Call

I'll be there. but where did we move it to?

-jon
Old 05-17-2006, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

i'll be there too!! We moved it to the new Kroger on the East Bypass/William Joel Bryan Pkwy. I'll be getting there around 7:30-8:00pm. See ya'll there! John (the guy with the yellow camaro) is the guy in charge of these gtgs and he has an e-mail mailing list. Just talk to him tonight and give him your e-mail so we can all stay in touch about the meets and when we decide to do cruises and drag strip visits!
Old 05-17-2006, 02:08 PM
TECH Resident

yea i'll show up, need to meet some more peeps. hey ls1powerhouse02 get your stuff tuned yet?
Old 05-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by imnotplutonium
yea i'll show up, need to meet some more peeps. hey ls1powerhouse02 get your stuff tuned yet?

no he went home over the weekend and put some bull nuts on the car though, pretty sweet IMO
Old 05-17-2006, 02:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I m not sure if it will last over there. Its been on Texas ave for about 20 years or so...It should have moved to the albertsons lot about a block north. What do I know.

Whats Brent doing to his car? he said he wasnt going to spend any school money on it to keep his priorities straight. I think he is lying!
Old 05-17-2006, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

well i'll try to show.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:45 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by imnotplutonium
nah....still not tuned .....i had a pretty bad scare this past week with some stuff i found in my oil so i had to figure that out first. I saw you on harvey....sorry i was being such an *** and didn't wave.....i didn't realize it was you until it was too late.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Spazdout
no he went home over the weekend and put some bull nuts on the car though, pretty sweet IMO
......damn right!!! these aren't your everyday bull nuts either......they were hand picked by yours truely from one of the finest bulls this side of the mississippi! (in a hick accent)
Old 05-17-2006, 02:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by malibu9in
I m not sure if it will last over there. Its been on Texas ave for about 20 years or so...It should have moved to the albertsons lot about a block north. What do I know.

Whats Brent doing to his car? he said he wasnt going to spend any school money on it to keep his priorities straight. I think he is lying!
haha you dont know how hard it is!!! Nothing new done to the car yet . But with the new job there just might be something brewing .
Old 05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Launching!

I'll probably show, with the nice cars and earlier time (7:30 or 8 start) I'm going to bring the wife and daughter out for a bit.

Ya'll watch out for the Fury that is the Super Charged (v6 potiac grand prix GTP) sporting the kids seat.

James
Old 05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1powerhouse02
nah....still not tuned .....i had a pretty bad scare this past week with some stuff i found in my oil so i had to figure that out first. I saw you on harvey....sorry i was being such an *** and didn't wave.....i didn't realize it was you until it was too late.

haha its cool, i saw you cruising with a huge smile on! great day to just drive.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Ginger Hater

That albertsons is dead, there needs to be something in the parking lot to keep it lively. Most meets you go to in bigger cities, have them at a place that has a good business atmosphere i.e. Starbucks, H.E.B, Sonic etc. That albertsons is about to close down, they only employ like 10 people. The Kroger over there is gonna be a good traffic location. might not be as central as H.E.B. is, but they have great parking and the lights over there are top notch. So who ever has a camera will get some good shots.

hope to see everyone out there.
Old 05-17-2006, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spazdout
That albertsons is dead, there needs to be something in the parking lot to keep it lively. Most meets you go to in bigger cities, have them at a place that has a good business atmosphere i.e. Starbucks, H.E.B, Sonic etc. That albertsons is about to close down, they only employ like 10 people. The Kroger over there is gonna be a good traffic location. might not be as central as H.E.B. is, but they have great parking and the lights over there are top notch. So who ever has a camera will get some good shots.

hope to see everyone out there.
The gas station in front of albertsons does more business than the store!!! Why didnt the meet just move further down ? That intersection is the busiest (sp) in Bryan. We used to meet at hi/lo in Bryan. THOSE were the days. On a wed night at least 5 or 6 trailered cars would show up! That lot was packed! Krogers in College station rocked too until Kroger ran us off. Foreshadowing? (sp) I hope the new place works out for sure! I bet alot of people still meet at HEB!

Last edited by malibu9in; 05-17-2006 at 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-17-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Addict

Looks like I need to get outta here!
Old 05-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Ginger Hater

The gas station in front of albertsons does more business than the store!!! Why didnt the meet just move further down ? That intersection is the busiest (sp) in Bryan. We used to meet at hi/lo in Bryan. THOSE were the days. On a wed night at least 5 or 6 trailered cars would show up! That lot was packed! Krogers in College station rocked too until Kroger ran us off. Foreshadowing? (sp) I hope the new place works out for sure! I bet alot of people still meet at HEB!

the parking lot at this new one is alot bigger

and it was a pretty good meet.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:48 PM
On The Tree

That was a really good turnout tonight! Lots of nice rides!
Old 05-18-2006, 12:06 AM
TECH Resident

lol, i read the directions wrong i was looking all over villa maria and texas and no sign of you guys. just needed to go down another exit i guess. damnit, well i'll have to see you guys next wednesday this friday im back in houston.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:25 AM
TECH Addict

That was a really good turn out. I had a lot of fun.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Launching!

Nice turnout and some nice cars Wife had fun as well.

There are some faster cars in town then i was expecting, and with this kind of turnout some drag events sound like fun.

Someone should make a site where we could have directions, meeting times, special event dates and maybe some photos of the cars. I can probably donate some server space and bandwidth.

James
Old 05-18-2006, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

I wish I could've made it, it sounds like there was a good turnout. My car was supposed to be finished at the body shop yesterday, but I guess I'm gonna end up getting it today. Hopefully there'll be some people here for friday.