Kennedale last sunday....

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kennedale last sunday....

To the punk kid with the white ls1 TA that almost got his *** kicked, for future reference make sure your not talking **** about somebody when his buddies are sitting right behind you....
Story:
I was making a few passes in the GTO (bone stock at the moment) just having some fun. My friends are in the stands shooting some footage of me running when this kid and his friend right in front of them say, "Ha! An 8.8, that guy is a bitch. What a ******* ***** cant drive blah blah blah!" My buddy laughs at the guy and he turned around and asked my buddy what the **** are you laughing at, my buddy told him just wait you will see.
So my buddy calls me when I am about to get into the staging lane and says hey this guy up here is talking **** about you and he thinks he is a real hard ***. So of course I park and go check it out.
Now Im not the biggest guy in the world, but at 6'3 230lbs and army trained I can lay down a nice *** whoopin. So I go up there and ask very loudly, "Hey is this the guy who called me a bitch and a ******* *****?" pointing right at the guys face. My buddy confirmed and the guy was like no I was talking about the guy in the GTO. I said I am the guy in the GTO, and this guy got scared quick. He wasn't so hard when someone he knew would **** him up confronted him about his mouth. His loud mouth bitch girlfriend almost got it too from my boy's girl.
Moral of the story, if you are gunna talk all this **** about someone figure out who they are first. Cause the way I see it is either put up or shut up!
And I hope your little punk *** is on here so I can clown on you some more, but I bet even if you are you wont be man enough to say anything anyways...
Sorry guys just had to vent!
Old 03-12-2007, 06:17 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
To the punk kid with the white ls1 TA that almost got his *** kicked, for future reference make sure your not talking **** about somebody when his buddies are sitting right behind you....
Story:
I was making a few passes in the GTO (bone stock at the moment) just having some fun. My friends are in the stands shooting some footage of me running when this kid and his friend right in front of them say, "Ha! An 8.8, that guy is a bitch. What a ******* ***** cant drive blah blah blah!" My buddy laughs at the guy and he turned around and asked my buddy what the **** are you laughing at, my buddy told him just wait you will see.
So my buddy calls me when I am about to get into the staging lane and says hey this guy up here is talking **** about you and he thinks he is a real hard ***. So of course I park and go check it out.
Now Im not the biggest guy in the world, but at 6'3 230lbs and army trained I can lay down a nice *** whoopin. So I go up there and ask very loudly, "Hey is this the guy who called me a bitch and a ******* *****?" pointing right at the guys face. My buddy confirmed and the guy was like no I was talking about the guy in the GTO. I said I am the guy in the GTO, and this guy got scared quick. He wasn't so hard when someone he knew would **** him up confronted him about his mouth. His loud mouth bitch girlfriend almost got it too from my boy's girl.
Moral of the story, if you are gunna talk all this **** about someone figure out who they are first. Cause the way I see it is either put up or shut up!
And I hope your little punk *** is on here so I can clown on you some more, but I bet even if you are you wont be man enough to say anything anyways...
Sorry guys just had to vent!
Your tough. LOL,,, I woulda kicked off in your ***. But I didn't want to hurt your feelings in front of your boys.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Addict

Good for you, there are too many mouth running jackasses around. Honestly, I dont care to ever go to a dragstrip again, as long as I live. Basically everytime its the same thing, some dumbass and maybe a group of said dumbasses, cat call my cute GF or something to that effect.
<----------------street car for life.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SEBLS1
Your tough. LOL,,, I woulda kicked off in your ***. But I didn't want to hurt your feelings in front of your boys.
lol damn TA drivers...

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Good for you, there are too many mouth running jackasses around. Honestly, I dont care to ever go to a dragstrip again, as long as I live. Basically everytime its the same thing, some dumbass and maybe a group of said dumbasses, cat call my cute GF or something to that effect.
<----------------street car for life.
I hear ya, I hate the strip. I just went to watch my boy run his Evo, and got talked into making a pass or two. I was taking it easy on the clutch (new clutch) and ran an 8.8 @ 83.5 mph. I didnt think it was so bad for a completely stock 6 spd gto with the god damn wheelhop from the IRS. But there is always some punk *** guys there that come for no other reason but to talk **** about people and holler at their girls.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:44 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

LMAO that would have been some funny **** to see.. I was out there for a little while untill it started to rain.. Car is still running like **** but I did get my trap speed back up to 88mph all motor on the stock PCM tune, I just can't hook up out of the hole good anymore. I'm putting the bottle back on next week maybe that will fix my bogging problems.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I hire you to beat up V6 Bird? I don't want to go to jail for beating up a minor/girl...
Old 03-12-2007, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
Can I hire you to beat up V6 Bird? I don't want to go to jail for beating up a minor/girl...

how old are you again?? i hope you werent serious but if you are/were. then he has all rights to call you a "KID"

just my .02
Old 03-12-2007, 10:58 PM
TECH Addict

Oh no, why did you have to go out and say something like that? Now Mike is going to extend his tirade for ever and ever and ever.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TX_SS
how old are you again?? i hope you werent serious but if you are/were. then he has all rights to call you a "KID"

just my .02

I was just kidding...
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 PM
TECH Resident

I was just kidding...
i know but wait till mike reads this thread and starts another drama.. LOL

you know itz comin right?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TX_SS
i know but wait till mike reads this thread and starts another drama.. LOL

you know itz comin right?
I'm so excited...my ***** are dropping...again!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:55 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
lol damn TA drivers...

Dammit I need to take some lessons from Mike. I was just messin & trying to get a rise. LOL. I am so glad other people feel that way. I hate PHONE TOUGH GUYS & KEYBOARD WARRIORS
Old 03-13-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SEBLS1
Dammit I need to take some lessons from Mike. I was just messin & trying to get a rise. LOL. I am so glad other people feel that way. I hate PHONE TOUGH GUYS & KEYBOARD WARRIORS
Yep. I do teach Rise Against lessons...LOL

Cant a brother get a race with a STS car or what?

Whats the scoop with your G-Ride? Hows it coming?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm so excited...my ***** are dropping...again!
again...lol **** they have NEVER dropped!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:43 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Yep. I do teach Rise Against lessons...LOL

Whats the scoop with your G-Ride? Hows it coming?

Mike are you asking me about my car? If so it is as SQR as we speak. Daniel & Billy have some Cam picked out, I know its a Big cam & it was the same cam that was in Todds car up there. If you know the car & the guy they are talking about
Old 03-13-2007, 08:48 AM
TECH Resident

Mike, my ***** dropped just before your mother and I conceived you... She was allll over this junk! I freaking cast it out like fat fishing line and porked her from across the room. Don't worry, she enjoyed it
Old 03-13-2007, 08:52 AM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Mike, my ***** dropped just before your mother and I conceived you... She was allll over this junk! I freaking cast it out like fat fishing line and porked her from across the room. Don't worry, she enjoyed it

OH SNAP
Old 03-13-2007, 09:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Be careful and tread lightly here. I can talk **** with the best and take it but I will warn you keep personal stuff with family out of it. People get hurt real quick. Im not talking emotionally here either.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

If they truly did drop as you say, you should have no problem nutting up to a race with TX_SS's car.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:06 AM
TECH Resident

What are you...12?

I've already been chatting with TX_SS about a race. We'll keep you informed. In my book, drag radials do not = street tires...you misled me! I really don't care though, I race for fun, nothing more.