OMG F***ing haters work related)

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default OMG F***ing haters work related)

So I'm cruising down highway 50 south of Ks city Ks near Emporia (sp) doing about 77 on a 65 flowing w/ traffic along a really rural highway in the middle of nowhere in my semi. I come up on another semi doing about 65-67, I wait til it's clear, signal and pass on the left (2 lane highway). As I pass I notice it's another one of my co workers (female) wave and get back over when safe. There were no cars coming or behind us for miles. well about six or seven minutes later I get a call on my cell from safety saying I was driving irractic, and speeding and passed very unsafely, and the driver wanted to remain anonymous. Being I was cruising with the very little traffic that was out there my co worker in the other truck was the only vehicle I passed period. My safety director is totally cool and I let him know it was a co driver of ours and when he used the locater to see who else was in my vicinity and I described her fat *** he knew immediately who it was and told me to pay that or her no mind. The bitch even had the nerves to wave at me too that just kills me. My truck has no speed governor and the other trucks are set at 68, I guess she's just pissed. Keep in mind too I'm the youngest driver there and the newest so I know i'm going to catch a little slack. It pisses me off b/c I'm safe, and courteous all the time and have a perfect driving record.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:22 PM
Teching In

shiiiet lol i would be jealous too if i could only go 68 but on a serious note... what a bitch, id be pissed too man!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Pimp

Wipe that dirt of your shoulders and keep going. I got fired from a bank job back in the day cause 3 women I worked with were having a conversation about religion and when they asked me what I thought I said it wasn't appropriate. Very next day 3 "customers" called in saying I was giving them dirty looks, and that I had talked down to them. lol, sad thing is the manager knew I was telling the truth and fired all of them too only weeks later.

I knew I was in the right, I kept my head up, and just moved on. Now I have a great job with extremely supportive coworkers.

Moral of the story? Keep up the good work and you'll be rewarded for it sooner or later.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

what tires you getting _Zac?
Old 07-26-2007, 11:37 PM
TECH Pimp

Not sure yet.. Cheap ones!!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How exactly is this hating on you? You were speeding and you was turned in to Safety. I am just trying to learn about the hating game. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Urban Legend
How exactly is this hating on you? You were speeding and you was turned in to Safety. I am just trying to learn about the hating game. Thanks in advance.
Ok ,I'm gonna try to explain this again. I'm using the term hating in the sense that it's one of my co workers, and I work for a smaller co. No 1 I did not change lanes unsafely, and no 2 I was not driving irratic. Yes I was driving over the speed limit, so were everyone else (including those who went around her). If it's that serious flag me and tell me in a respectful manner" you might want to slow it down because of ?????" don't just go to safety. In truckers lingo this is a HUGE NO NO let alone from a co worker. Everyone else at my company (that I shared this with) is giving the bitch hell over it as well.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
Not sure yet.. Cheap ones!!

FR-500's = nice = going on my FFR cobra when I build one.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
Ok ,I'm gonna try to explain this again. I'm using the term hating in the sense that it's one of my co workers, and I work for a smaller co. No 1 I did not change lanes unsafely, and no 2 I was not driving irratic. Yes I was driving over the speed limit, so were everyone else (including those who went around her). If it's that serious flag me and tell me in a respectful manner" you might want to slow it down because of ?????" don't just go to safety. In truckers lingo this is a HUGE NO NO let alone from a co worker. Everyone else at my company (that I shared this with) is giving the bitch hell over it as well.

OK, I can respect that.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Teching In

I say this with experience. Be very careful with women co-workers. Ive gone through all kinds of crap because of them. You have to watch the way you talk, look, and act around them. The only thing I recommend is that you always do the right thing(not saying that you are not) and let the others be. All the haters/jealous co-workers will be placed where they belong eventually. Just keep your cool and act like you love them. That usually works best with the jealous ones/co-workers.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have a saying. "When a woman is in the fire house, we're a man short." Yeah, it's sexist. But I doubt anyone's disagreeing.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by El_Diablo
We have a saying. "When a woman is in the fire house, we're a man short." Yeah, it's sexist. But I doubt anyone's disagreeing.
If she was Russian and named Olga you'd be +2 men
Old 07-27-2007, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Duran
I say this with experience. Be very careful with women co-workers. Ive gone through all kinds of crap because of them. You have to watch the way you talk, look, and act around them. The only thing I recommend is that you always do the right thing(not saying that you are not) and let the others be. All the haters/jealous co-workers will be placed where they belong eventually. Just keep your cool and act like you love them. That usually works best with the jealous ones/co-workers.
yup...so true
Old 07-27-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -PEPE-
If she was Russian and named Olga you'd be +2 men
hahaha
Old 07-27-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by -Ross-
FR-500's = nice = going on my FFR cobra when I build one.
Thanks Ross, yours is going to look pimp as hell.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Thanx for the advice fella's and to be honest I didn't wanna sound sexist but thats exactly what i was thinking, a man wouldn't do no crap like that. But it's all good the safety manager knows from my previous employers and mvr/background check I'm a level headed individual.