Tools & Fabrication Hand | Power | Hydraulic | Pneumatic | Welding | Painting

Cool! Husky 3/8 Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 10:12 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Cool! Husky 3/8 Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet

I picked up one of these the other day when I was getting a Husky torque wrench, which I might add is a pretty damn nice torque wrench for the money!

Anyhow, you don't have to turn the ratchet if you don't want to or have room to, you can just twist the handle like a screw driver & the cool thing is it goes in the direction you want it too, not matter which way you turn the handle....so you can just twist it back & forth pretty fast to either tighten or losen a bolt! This baby has already came in handy for me...I just wish it was thinner around the ratchet head....

Here's the ratchet on Home Depot's site

That link won't work after I tested it, but click it, then enter this sku# into the search bar at the upper right & it will take you too it. 168942

Or I'll post there ad here:

HUSKY
Husky 3/8 Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet
Model 24903

Husky 3/8 in. Dr Rotator Ratchet features a twist action handle for a zero degree arc swing. Rotator features a comfort grip and is Guaranteed Forever.

Internet/Catalog # 166683
Store SKU# 168942

Price: $29.99/ea

Last edited by Modsquad; 10-28-2004 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Do u own any other Huskey stuff?
Old 10-28-2004, 11:16 PM
10-Second Club

Nope. My buddy does & he's been happy with his, he's the one that told me about the torque wrench. Also, he has a business working on Mustangs that he's been starting up. I think he's got a shop in the works soon. I looked the tools over & they seem to be on par for the price. I really like the black chrome tools with the gold etchings, they seem to be more easy to read when you are looking for the right size. Just might be harder to find if you drop em in an engine bay.
Old 10-28-2004, 11:18 PM
10-Second Club

My whole thing is, Builders square went under not too long ago...so I don't want to get too much stuff in case something happens to the Depot. I don't think Sears is going anywhere but then again, look at Monkey Wards
Old 10-28-2004, 11:25 PM
TECH Veteran

My Depo store carries dick for inventory on huskey tools. I asked them if they are discontinuing them...they guy told me they would like to stop selling huskeys because it is a poor seller...

I see some Stanley stuff at depo these days....
Old 10-28-2004, 11:30 PM
10-Second Club

Yeah, I wasn't impressed with their selection either. That's why I'm limiting my purchases to thing I probably won't break. If something is hard to get to, I can't put that much torque on it, thus the twisty ratchet should have a long live,

Quick Reply: Cool! Husky 3/8 Inch Drive Rotator Ratchet