***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!*** - Page 4 - LS1TECH



User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!***

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2016, 01:35 PM   #61
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertHawk View Post
my post count isn't increasing and I have a thread that needs to be approved. Is there a way to get that fixed?
Approval is complete.

Nothing is broken regarding your post count, please review the FAQ sticky in this section regarding post count/count not increasing.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:42 PM   #62
Teching In
 
DesertHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 23
Default

ok will do and thank you
DesertHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:14 PM   #63
Teching In
 
SHOfastGXP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Hertford, NC
Posts: 12
Default

I posted a pretty decent post about the mods I'm doing in my car. I'm guessing it's not showing for the same reasons as stated in here. Didn't want to double post, had pictures etc.. Thanks.
SHOfastGXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 01:21 AM   #64
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOfastGXP View Post
I posted a pretty decent post about the mods I'm doing in my car. I'm guessing it's not showing for the same reasons as stated in here. Didn't want to double post, had pictures etc.. Thanks.
This has been approved.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 04:08 AM   #65
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Default

I tried to post asking for help with tune file in forced induction section yesterday and haven't had anything confirming or denying my posts.....is it just a normal thing or have I done something wrong???

Any help would be great thanks admins.
cheers
damo702002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:26 AM   #66
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damo702002 View Post
I tried to post asking for help with tune file in forced induction section yesterday and haven't had anything confirming or denying my posts.....is it just a normal thing or have I done something wrong???

Any help would be great thanks admins.
cheers
This has been approved.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:56 AM   #67
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Default

many many thanks rpm.....greatly appreciated mate
damo702002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 01:53 AM   #68
Teching In
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 6
Default

Hi
Trying to post replies in an automatic transmission thread I started.. not having much luck. Could you take a look please?
Miles B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #69
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles B View Post
Hi
Trying to post replies in an automatic transmission thread I started.. not having much luck. Could you take a look please?
This has been approved.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:26 PM   #70
Teching In
 
wicked4door_70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Bow Island, AB
Posts: 14
Default

So there is no way to deal with the posts not being approved other than getting your post count up? I just started a build thread under gen III conversions and hybrids and i updated it the other day and i still can't see my update
wicked4door_70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:18 PM   #71
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked4door_70 View Post
So there is no way to deal with the posts not being approved other than getting your post count up? I just started a build thread under gen III conversions and hybrids and i updated it the other day and i still can't see my update
This has been approved.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:01 AM   #72
Teching In
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7
Default new here but i havent been allowed to post

please help!
after making my first thread in the modified lt1 section it told me my post had to be reviewed by a moderator. well here I am 4 days later. cant someone help or did I make a mistake.
nastylt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 03:29 PM   #73
Staging Lane
 
rockusaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: NW Florida
Posts: 58
Default

Iím glad I found this thread because I just created a build thread in the Conversions & Hybrids section and was wondering how it got posted since I saw the page that said it had to be approved by a moderator but wasnít sure how that happened. I also just realized I created a post in the Conversion folks please list your conversion in here thread a few weeks ago and itís not there. Can I get them approved? At least the build thread since I plan to add a bunch of info there and will likely have questions Iíll be asking there.
Thanks a lot,
Rock
rockusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #74
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockusaf View Post
Iím glad I found this thread because I just created a build thread in the Conversions & Hybrids section and was wondering how it got posted since I saw the page that said it had to be approved by a moderator but wasnít sure how that happened. I also just realized I created a post in the Conversion folks please list your conversion in here thread a few weeks ago and itís not there. Can I get them approved? At least the build thread since I plan to add a bunch of info there and will likely have questions Iíll be asking there.
Thanks a lot,
Rock
These have been approved.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:40 PM   #75
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastylt15 View Post
please help!
after making my first thread in the modified lt1 section it told me my post had to be reviewed by a moderator. well here I am 4 days later. cant someone help or did I make a mistake.
This has been approved. It took some time as I found your request posted in the wrong section, I moved it here for reference.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:49 AM   #76
Staging Lane
 
Carolina Bandit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 56
Default

need a few of my posts approved. Thanks!
Carolina Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 10:36 AM   #77
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Bandit View Post
need a few of my posts approved. Thanks!
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:40 PM   #78
Teching In
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: DFW
Posts: 29
Default

RPM WS6,

Can you please approve my how-to on the LS1 F-body power steering rack in the 1967-02 Firebird forum? I wasn't sure which sub-forum to post it in since it also applies to LS1 Camaros so feel free to move it if need be.
gongshow71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:50 PM   #79
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 22,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gongshow71 View Post
RPM WS6,

Can you please approve my how-to on the LS1 F-body power steering rack in the 1967-02 Firebird forum? I wasn't sure which sub-forum to post it in since it also applies to LS1 Camaros so feel free to move it if need be.
This has been approved and moved to General Maintenance and Repairs.
RPM WS6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 06:13 AM   #80
Teching In
 
Blacklist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Houston, tx
Posts: 0
Default

Hi, can you approve my into post? I've been here for a while, but never posted anything, so i decided to introduce myself
Blacklist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why wasnt my last post approved? Bdouglasz28 11 Second Club 0 11-15-2016 09:47 AM
Post pics of 5 point harnesses. Bolt in vs wrap around. Jc803 Drag Racing Tech 12 12-16-2015 11:09 AM
Why can't I post a thread in the tuning/dyno section? wolf8218 User Support & Resources 8 08-31-2015 09:05 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 AM.


 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send