Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine
I need my garage space back so I am putting my Vette up for sale. This is a 2004 Z06 that has been professionally modified to become one unique machine. It has been well maintained, never raced or beat upon. It is in great shape and has performance to back it up. VIN number: 1G1YY12S845116239
, clean title, no liens. The only options for this car brand new were seat memory package and body side molding which the car has both. (Yes, Heads Up Display , navigation, and everything else)
Improvements/modification and price of the add-ons to this car as follows: (All modifications done by Mike Norris Motorsports less than 10 months ago):
- Replaced the stock Goodyear supercar tires with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
- Skip Shift Eliminator
- Baer Decela Rotors Brake Package Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- AC Delco Ceramic Brake Pads
- Hurst Billet Short Shifter
- Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers Coated in 1700 Degree Extreme Sterling Silver & 3” x 2 ½” Off Road X-Pipe
- C5 Corvette LED Halo Tail Lights
- Double Din Modified Bezel with no ash tray from Double D Mods
- Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT In Dash DVD/NAV/XM/Bluetooth System
- Pioneer CD-IU50V Ipod Cable
- Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM Radio Antenna
- Pioneer GEX-P20HD HD Radio Antenna
- Elemental Designs e3.65i System New Front Speakers
- Polk Audio DB521 5.25" 2-Way 135W Coaxial Rear Speakers
- Rear 12” Sub Box that fits in the middle compartment
- JL Audio 12W3v3-2 12” Subwoofer
- Kicker 08ZX700.5 700 watt 5 Channel Amplifier
- Front License Plate Cover
- Tko Audio BH-LPC18 Black License Plate Rear View Camera
- A&A Supercharger V-2 si-Trim 3.8” Pulley with 8psi Boost installed and dyno tuned.
- 160 Degree thermostat, boost & fuel pressure a-pillar gauges installed
- Custom flat black paint job
- Brand new black seats
- Brand new black knee bolster, and glove compartments
- Powder coated rims
- Fixed front projector lights with 55w, 6,000K HID bulbs and ballasts
- Remote Integrated radar detector, rear and front
- Remote Integrated laser detector and jammer rear and front
- Blacked out tail lights
- Replaced Z06/405hp badges with "supercharged"
Dyno chart shows Horsepower: 590rwhp (compared to 382hp before supercharger install), Torque: 513 ft-lbs The beauty with the centrifugal compressor is that you can still get 26mpg on highway. The car turns heads everywhere. If you are in to the bar scene, you never stand in line after valet parking this one...
Tracks straight as an arrow. 270 degree on-ramps at 50-55 mph is no problem. It is quicker and brakes/corners harder than the new ZR-1 for 1/5 of the money... turns heads everywhere. I have never received so many compliments on a vehicle before.
30.xxx miles on the ODO. I am driving it so mileage will change. Always garage kept. Always synthetic oil.
I use full disclosure when I sell so here is a list of the "not so good":
- Micro cracks around the radio bezel
- Small stone chip in the lower passenger front window. It is fixed, but can be seen at close inspection
- Small paint rub (1/4 inch) where the hood meets the front left quarter panel
- Driver side inner door panel has a small rub on it.
- Very easy to get speeding tickets. (I have a clean driver's record... which also tells you how the car has been maintained and driven)
- Should probably upsize to 315/335 tires to take full advantage of the massive amount of power. 1st and 2nd gears requires significant throttle management. It has limited traction in third gear, and full traction in fourth gear.
- Scratches on the lower front rubber dam from my driveway. You can't see this unless you get underneath the car.
- I switched to all black interior and I have not yet hooked up the power to the passenger seat. It used to be manual, but is now a power seat.
Yes, the price is firm, serious buyers only. If you have read all this and are in the market for a supercar you know that this is a deal of a lifetime.
Some photos are taken before paint