Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS/FT 2002 Camaro SS SLP#9995 418cid LS3

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT 2002 Camaro SS SLP#9995 418cid LS3

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $14000
Mileage: 82000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): Can-NB
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Putting up my Camaro for sale or trade, I really didn't get a chance to get to the track much last year and we have been focusing more on the wife's race car and me being there for her in the pits so mine never really got used. I would really like to trade for a C5Z, even high mileage but will entertain any C5 offers as I would like just a nice driver, not looking to drag race.

Car is a 2002 SS, SLP#9995, is a 6spd car and has 82K on the clock. Car is originally from NJ, was brought up to Eastern Canada in 2012 and only put a few hundred kms since then and was not driven in the winter.

Car has 418 LS3, very little mileage on the engine, runs great. Made 530whp on our local dyno and runs 10.90s on slicks, have run 11.10s on street radials at 125 and a best of 127 mph. Car has a Moser 12 bolt, spohn rear drag bar, torque arm, has stock suspension but installed some 90/10s on the front and removed the front sway bar but never tried it after that. I have the stock front shocks as well as a set of Moroso trick springs in the box in the garage that can go with it. The times above were run with stock 18's on the front with stock shocks and springs with the sway bar on and full weight, some some weight off the front and some QA1s this thing would be a mid 10 second car. AC has been removed before I purchased the car, I do not have the parts for it. Still has power steering and stock K-member.

Car is caged, interior is decent, rear panels were cut for the cage. Car has electric cutout before rear tire and has line-lock installed. ABS light and TCS light is on as the line lock is installed in line with the ABS pump. Also has MSD 2-step installed for the track. I have a set of 26" ET streets that will be included with car on race-star wheels.

Here are some pics, I am willing to travel for a good deal or to help with buyer, I am a few hours from Houlton Maine and have a car trailer to get the car there or further depending on the deal. Would prefer to trade for C5 but if you want to straight out purchase, let me know. Any further inquiries you can hit me up here or email monsterfromjapan(at)hotmail.com or text 5063810077, thanks.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where exactly are you located, and is that Canadian dollars or us?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:55 AM
Staging Lane

I'm in NB, about 9 hours from Montreal to give a reference for distance, and if you were interested we can work on the price.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Staging Lane

I have many more pictures if someone would like to see something that is not pictured and the price is negotiable. Clean carfax comes along with this car and willing to make a deal. I'll post up pictures of the undercarriage shortly.

Last edited by PSI GUY; 02-16-2015 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

Old 02-16-2015, 11:33 AM
Staging Lane

Northeast blizzard bump
Old 06-20-2015, 05:13 PM
Staging Lane

Bump, still have this, have all documentation for the entire car, engine, transmission, rearend, etc. Full binder of receipts of everything ever done.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Staging Lane

Still have this, I can't believe I've had very little interest in it. I recently replaced the rear tires, had the driveshaft balanced and had the tranny freshened up as it started to grind in fourth at the track. New synchro set installed for 3rd/4th and back working flawless.

So just a quick rundown.....

Clean title car
530whp 418 cid aluminum 6.2 block\
Finish line transmission, 30 spline shaft, steel forks, bronze pads, carbon synchros.
Moser 12 bolt, 30 spline axles, True-trac diff, 4.10 gears.

Car needs nothing but a driver, doesn't get hot, can drive it anywhere.

New price at $13,000, willing to help out the purchaser on getting the car across the border as I am a few hours from Houlton Maine in Canada.

Let me know if you are interested, and here are some recent pictures

Quick Reply: FS/FT 2002 Camaro SS SLP#9995 418cid LS3