Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Van Nuys Blvd Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Van Nuys Blvd Cruise

Tonight is the monthly Van Nuys Blvd Cruise. Hope to see some of you guys out there. Everyone meets at Rydell Chevrolet on Van Nuys and Burbank Blvd.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Village Idiot

What's this all about? I live in Santa Monica over the hill, would love to see and hear some fast cars. Are their rods at this cruise?

Tell me more please.. Also where can I go to race my Lexus in Van Nuys? Once in a while I like to test my old Lexus out against a Camaro or Vette.. Looking for local info...

There use to be legal street racing in South Cental LA in the business district.. Florence Ave and Avalon Street was the place to be late on Friday nights. It was exactly a 1/4 mile wide alley strip with big building on each side. Police ok'd it for a long while then it was shut down.. I use to show up and run on some Friday nights myself..
Old 08-12-2009, 11:55 AM
Teching In

The monthly event seems to be more geared towards older street rods and such. Every month seems to get more and more cars out there.

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
What's this all about? I live in Santa Monica over the hill, would love to see and hear some fast cars. Are their rods at this cruise?

Tell me more please.. Also where can I go to race my Lexus in Van Nuys? Once in a while I like to test my old Lexus out against a Camaro or Vette.. Looking for local info...

There use to be legal street racing in South Cental LA in the business district.. Florence Ave and Avalon Street was the place to be late on Friday nights. It was exactly a 1/4 mile wide alley strip with big building on each side. Police ok'd it for a long while then it was shut down.. I use to show up and run on some Friday nights myself..

Quick Reply: Van Nuys Blvd Cruise