Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Professional Detailing in the Sacramento Area

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Professional Detailing in the Sacramento Area

I'm opening my own business here in Sacramento. Since its a big hobby of mine, I decided to open a small business and see where it goes.
I will be doing everything from three step process, compound , swirl, sealants, hand waxing, wet sanding. Paint correction is my specialty. I will do interior details, I just do not have an extractor at this point since it is back home east.
I use a rotatory dewalt and a porter cable on certain areas. I also do exhaust polishing.

If there is any special waxes, sealants you would like me to use, let me know in advance- I do not mind buying them. Obviously it will cost a little more, but I like to have a variety, If I already have it, then cool. If not I'll stock it for future use.

I use these products: PRO, 3M, Poor Boys, Maguires, Mothers, Menzerna and Optimum polishes.

I have done everything from exotics, American muscle, new or old. all types of finishes, from lacquer paint to two tone.... There isn't anything I cannot do.

If anyone is looking to get there car looking great give me a call and I price by what the car needs done.
Since I'm just opening, I will entertain special pricing for LS1 members.

I've been doing high speed wheeling, and full details for over 8 years now. I started in Detroit, MI with my first job at a GM plant cleaning up cars off the line, and making paint corrections.

Give me a call or shoot me a PM if your interested.
707-816-2361
thanks alot,

Bret
Old 05-28-2010, 11:07 PM
TECH Regular

best of luck man; it's a hobby of mine currently. There is a ton of information when it comes to paint correction and detailing properly that many people do not even have a clue about. It really is an art and a skill.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:39 PM

I'm willing to do it for next to nothing, just to get my name and work out there....

I'll do a f body full 3 step process for 125... It will take me a full day....
I will even do the interior except the carpets.
Windows, trim, dash, seats, vacuum, protectant...
Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 PM

Bump... I did three Cobras this past weekend. I have a C6 Z06 COMING UP that runs 10.70's at Sac Raceway
Old 06-09-2010, 03:53 PM
On The Tree

Damm i might be hitting you up in a couple weeks than. My trasn am been in teh garage on stands for like 8 months and has crazy dust and **** all over since i been doing teh swap and performance upgrades . Plus the weld pro stars are filthy too lol Right in bro best of luck ill hit u up when its ready to roll out.its black and has decent paint but spider swirls and needs a good detail from sitting in teh garage for soo long

Quick Reply: Professional Detailing in the Sacramento Area