Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Reno Guys *June 24th* Going to Fallon Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Reno Guys *June 24th* Going to Fallon Raceway

Just a general bulletin for anyone in the Reno Area (Fallon, Fernley, Carson ect...), some of us are getting together and meeting at the Top Gun Raceway in Fallon this Friday. Track opens at 6pm, come park by us and hang out, shoot the sh*t or whatever.

It's $5 Friday so feel free to take whatever you bring down the track. I already know what my Trans Am runs so I'm taking my Civic SI for sh*ts and giggles. Also have a buddy that may bring his STI.

Just look for the only group of F-bodys after you pull in. Remember, if you run faster than a 14.0 you need a helmet, slower than that and you can have a passenger I believe. See you guys there and if you have any questions or want to drive together as a group let me know and we can meet up somewhere to go as a group.
Old 07-07-2011, 04:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You going tomorrow for $5 friday? A few of us will be out there doing the damn thing...
Old 07-07-2011, 06:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
You going tomorrow for $5 friday? A few of us will be out there doing the damn thing...
I won't be going out there again this year unfortunetly. I usually try to go to Fallon and Sacramento once a year.

Let me know how you guys do.

I pulled a 13.7 @ 107mph with a crappy 2.3 60ft. My street tires suck!

I hate the DA out there, it was like 6800ft when I went. When I go to Sac I trap around 113mph and can squeeze out a 114mph in near neg. DA
Old 07-07-2011, 07:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DA will probably be worse this time... I'll let you know. You still hanging out with those eternal guys? I talk to Gene every now and then, he's in Tx which I'm sure you already knew.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
DA will probably be worse this time... I'll let you know. You still hanging out with those eternal guys? I talk to Gene every now and then, he's in Tx which I'm sure you already knew.
Nah, I quit Eternal about a year ago. Since my daughter was born I don't have time.

Quick Reply: Reno Guys *June 24th* Going to Fallon Raceway