Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Window Tint in the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 04:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Window Tint in the Bay Area

Got my 04 cobra last week, and the first thing I do to all of my cars is tint. So im looking for a place in the south bay area/ peninsula area (im in Palo Alto) that you guys recommend for tint. I will be going 5% all around and not sure If I am going to do the windshield or not. Obviously concerned about the dot matrix on the rear/side windows, so and places that have a way to account for this? Thanks guys
Old 03-20-2012, 11:47 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

California Auto Tint and Polishing in Campbell, CA does amazing work but you pay for it, I got tint done by another place locally for a good bit cheaper and it came out like total crap (ie tons of bubbles, the damn tint wasn't even cut straight, picked up my car with all the soap/water they use to put it on all over my car inside/out) got fed up with the BS and took it to California Auto Tint and Polishing they took off the old tint and did a PERFECT job cut perfect 0 bubbles car was in perfect shape when I picked it up exactly how I dropped it off.

Plus with California Auto Tint they bake the tint onto the windows so NO waiting time to roll down your windows you can roll them down that day you pick it up