Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

mofos got some big balls listen to em unlike droptopT/A

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***** got some big ***** listen to em unlike droptopT/A

I'm sure you guys listened or heard these but check em out just in case. I mean it takes big ***** to do what these guys did or just no brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQQyYNggOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpO9U...eature=related
skip to 4:55 after listening to the plot.

only if droptopT/A was like this guy j/k you'd go to jail!
the surprising thing is he has not been prosecuted.

Last edited by Wicked_muscle; 04-30-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where does this Joe Horn fella live now? I'd like to be his neighbor. lol
Old 04-30-2008, 06:34 PM
10 Second Club

Big ***** or maybe just a tall bottle of whiskey earlier that afternoon
Old 04-30-2008, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

yeah thats what u call having ***** i call that being stupid and if u like that ur probably a hillbilly urself and i got ***** but im not going to put my life in danger for some stupid **** why even bother and why would i wanna shoot my wife.and since u wanna talk about ***** first take the ones u got in ur mouth oh by the way j/k the big ones

Last edited by droptopT/A; 04-30-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
I'm sure you guys listened or heard these but check em out just in case. I mean it takes big ***** to do what these guys did or just no brain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQQyYNggOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpO9U...eature=related
skip to 4:55 after listening to the plot.

only if droptopT/A was like this guy j/k you'd go to jail!
the surprising thing is he has not been prosecuted.
It doesn't take ***** to shoot someone, it does take ***** to stab someone or beat them to death.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Vigilante! woot! i love that guy
Old 04-30-2008, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

Wow some of those comments are retarded, saying he shouldn't have taken his gun out, he should have just gone out and confronted two guys with a cro-bar and possibly another weapon. Well if he would have just let the two guys beat the **** out of him he would be considered a stand up guy but because he went out there with the intention of protecting himself and confronting them, he is a cook. What a bunch of crock ****. If I have a shotgun pointed at someone and they still decide to come up to me, my first educated guess is that he has something on him, most normal people would see a shotgun and go the other way.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
Wow some of those comments are retarded, saying he shouldn't have taken his gun out, he should have just gone out and confronted two guys with a cro-bar and possibly another weapon. Well if he would have just let the two guys beat the **** out of him he would be considered a stand up guy but because he went out there with the intention of protecting himself and confronting them, he is a cook. What a bunch of crock ****. If I have a shotgun pointed at someone and they still decide to come up to me, my first educated guess is that he has something on him, most normal people would see a shotgun and go the other way.
I want a freshly grilled burger with everything on it!!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Almostryan3
I'm pretty sure the 2 robbers didn't confront him, especially if he walked out with his shotgun. He probably just said that to save his ***. Didn't you here him say "You move you're dead"? I think his intentions were of walking outside with his shotgun and stopping the robbers until the police got there. What probably happened was he walked out and the robbers saw him w/his shotgun and ran. Then he popped them as they ran

Last edited by 94'BLKBRD; 04-30-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

definitely think he did the right thing. bottom line is, those 2 were breaking the law and they paid for it. and who knows, they might have seen joe white and were coming for him as well. we werent there.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:16 PM
On The Tree

I see two guys breaking and entering my neighbors house I call the cops and keep watching TV with my gun by myside
Old 04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

I didn't hear him say anything my speakers suck, I heard it go kind of quiet then I hear shot and after a min him back on the phone. Either was he only shot one he didn't shoot the other. So I think they did go towards him thinking he wouldn't shoot then he shot one and the other went oh **** and booked it.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
yeah thats what u call having ***** i call that being stupid and if u like that ur probably a hillbilly urself and i got ***** but im not going to put my life in danger for some stupid **** why even bother and why would i wanna shoot my wife.and since u wanna talk about ***** first take the ones u got in ur mouth oh by the way j/k the big ones
I'm just ******* with you. I said big ones or no brains! just crazy *** **** that people do. I wouldn't shoot anyone either unless they were coming at me.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Launching!

puck'em and feed'em fishheads! I would of shot before they broke in. What if a coupla children were in there and they decided to have they way with them?? Just call the cops! I don't think so............break the law and you have to expect that kind of **** will happen. Go for it!
Old 04-30-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I kinda missed the point where it takes ***** to shoot your wife in the stomach.

Then again, where are the ***** shooting an unarmed person?!?!

Both sound like big pussies to me.

So I'd say no ***** and no brains.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1Loudz28
definitely think he did the right thing. bottom line is, those 2 were breaking the law and they paid for it. and who knows, they might have seen joe white and were coming for him as well. we werent there.
Sure, and by that same logic red light cameras should be equipped with a 50 cal. to gun you down in your tracks. Since, after all, you broke the law...
Old 04-30-2008, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

On top of all that, why is it that I read the OP and I get a Vanilla Ice (wigger) vibe?
Old 04-30-2008, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

well i guess u can take from the robbery incident...if ur gonna rob a house, make sure joe horn doesnt live next door...

btw im glad he shot at them or shot one of them... if u wanna take big risks...getting ready to take big consequences
Old 04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Launching!

no, not machine guns...........rpg's. There you go!

Quick Reply: mofos got some big balls listen to em unlike droptopT/A