What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

HELP!! Giving my car away or is it my deal of a lifetime??

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 04:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Gettin the slack off the drivetrain is a must. GO A4 LS1s!!! wooo! lol
Old 08-21-2008, 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by spiritshotgun235
Yeah I guess that makes sense. Gettin the slack off the drivetrain is a must. GO A4 LS1s!!! wooo! lol
thats why A4's tend to do better at the track, and get better numbers w/o grenadeing their 10 bolt

M6s are still more fun and tend to do better with street races if you know how to drive
Old 08-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

No dyno in my small town. But anyone is welcome to come down and see it. Maybe a race for 50 bucks?!?! Haha...No backdowns here, cause even if those parts were miss typed. I'd take down alot of these hates. I'll be ready to go. Just PM if your interested haha.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you were in ca id definitely take you up on this $50. sounds like this is too much car for you to handle. but your down south. oh well. good luck with your quest for the vette
Old 08-21-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Reign_187
No dyno in my small town. But anyone is welcome to come down and see it. Maybe a race for 50 bucks?!?! Haha...No backdowns here, cause even if those parts were miss typed. I'd take down alot of these hates. I'll be ready to go. Just PM if your interested haha.
its a shame your not in SC, i know plenty of people with a lot smaller HP/TQ #'s that would enjoy taking your money.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Staging Lane

Why not you Malibu?? Hahaha...and I'm not even trying to turn this into, my car is better then yours. All's I wanted to know was what was better. Nothing more.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why not you Malibu?? Hahaha...and I'm not even trying to turn this into, my car is better then yours. All's I wanted to know was what was better. Nothing more.
the malibu would make you wish you had lubed up first. altho it doesnt have the 406 anymore... spun a bearing. went a little bigger this time
Old 08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah sure.. you Malibu is better then my car, whatever. I didn't post this thread to talk about how my car could beat whatever car. I just wanted to know if it was a good trade. And thanks to everyone here, I'm keeping it . Cause honestly I do love my car alot. And the only thing I was willing to trade for was a C5 Z06 and up. Thanks again to everyone for help. This thread can be deleted now, I don't know how they decide to or not.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah sure.. you Malibu is better then my car, whatever. I didn't post this thread to talk about how my car could beat whatever car. I just wanted to know if it was a good trade. And thanks to everyone here, I'm keeping it . Cause honestly I do love my car alot. And the only thing I was willing to trade for was a C5 Z06 and up. Thanks again to everyone for help. This thread can be deleted now, I don't know how they decide to or not.
the thread wont likely be deleted, they like to keep threads up so people who have similar questions can search. I never said my car was better, but you started getting cocky wanting to race people for $50 (which is chump change in street racing) if you make it to SC like i said...
Old 08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
10 Second Club

yea this dude pretty much got owned. but give him a few years he will become like the rest of us. i was like that when i was like eh....15 when i though chips and turbonators would actually give you power....lol
Old 08-22-2008, 04:52 PM
12 Second Club

The only thing I saw in this thread is the fact a guy was on the verge of trading his car and after a little online lashing he probably found out how much his car meant to him by sticking up for it the way he did. All I gotta say is be happy you found out before it was too late and she was gone

By the way, after reading that description of your car do you work for Fox News or maybe do trailers for movies? Your description made me feel like throwing in a bag of popcorn, I couldn't wait to hear what was gonna be listed next!!!!!

I'm glad to hear you are keeping it, Vettes make your ***** shrink
Old 08-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Staging Lane

Okay LS1Z28, keep hating more. And your still fighting it 406. Fighting with a fellow F-Body owner instead of a mustang or rice owner. But it's whatever you want. I give alot of respect to all of the LSX and F-Body owners. Cause even the stock ones are bad!

I appreciate the help from you too "Anniversary "Z"". I'll just wait to get a Vette too..can find one later in life after college. I love the one i'm with, and I'm glad people like you helped me realize it!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Okay LS1Z28, keep hating more. And your still fighting it 406. Fighting with a fellow F-Body owner instead of a mustang or rice owner. But it's whatever you want. I give alot of respect to all of the LSX and F-Body owners. Cause even the stock ones are bad!

I appreciate the help from you too "Anniversary "Z"". I'll just wait to get a Vette too..can find one later in life after college. I love the one i'm with, and I'm glad people like you helped me realize it!
still fighting what? hating? lol, i just call it like i see it. I dont care what you own it doesnt make you better than anyone else. If you dont know ****, you dont know ****, doesnt matter what you drive, F-body or not. you just seem to have a ricer attitude. no knowledge of your car, your hp/tq numbers are impossibly retarded, you have 2 cams listed, claim to have 45k in the motor that someone else built it for you, and you start E-racing.
Old 08-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

I'm glad you love coming back to my thread. It's great that you show so much interest for me, haha. Any other advice since you know everything there is to know about this? Ha. All good with me. Cause i do know and can admit I'm not a gearhead. Oh well, never said I was!
Old 08-23-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm glad you love coming back to my thread. It's great that you show so much interest for me, haha. Any other advice since you know everything there is to know about this? Ha. All good with me. Cause i do know and can admit I'm not a gearhead. Oh well, never said I was!
haha what can i say your entertaining and no i dont know everything... not even close to what some of the guys on this board know. I just know you dont have what you think you do. either way, like i said way back at the beginning, its a good looking car, ya just gotta learn how it works
Old 08-23-2008, 06:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

keep your car. its really nice. i wanna vette to but i got too much money in mine.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Staging Lane

Don't worry I'm keeping it!! I can always find a vette like that.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

11.2's with 650 rwtq??? With 650rwtq I run faster than that and weight 4600lbs.. Have you ever sprayed that 300 dry shot?
Old 08-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Staging Lane

I have 3 stages of wet shot.. and I've only done the 100 shot.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 406malibu
haha what can i say your entertaining and no i dont know everything... not even close to what some of the guys on this board know. I just know you dont have what you think you do. either way, like i said way back at the beginning, its a good looking car, ya just gotta learn how it works
wow.. i didnt know how far you were going to take this.. i wanted to race ya both for 50 bucks..- wouldnt be worth the racing fuel there.. lol.

And for the guy asking about the trade for the vette- id keep your car- its a good looking car! Corvettes are always around..

Quick Reply: HELP!! Giving my car away or is it my deal of a lifetime??