Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

bogart wheels need help on back spacing

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default bogart wheels need help on back spacing

15" wheel by 10 wide what is the back spacing on rear will Ineed to grind caliber or do they weld spacer on wheel ? Also what is the back spacing on front will it need spacer ? 15"by 4"
Old 06-24-2006, 01:14 AM
TECH Addict

Are they for your '98 Z? If so, just give Steve a call and he'll know the measurements for your car. You won't have to worry about spacers and the rears will clear without a problem.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Krab
Are they for your '98 Z? If so, just give Steve a call and he'll know the measurements for your car. You won't have to worry about spacers and the rears will clear without a problem.
Exactly, e-mail me with my link provided below. THere are required fields that you need to fill out. It will tell me what I need to know and how to build the wheels for you.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks krab for the info yes it is for 98 z I dont think steve can help.I talk to him he does not take credit cards have some one else to buy from not on this forum
does not require deposit for 1 month to get them.When they come in I will pay. He knows me for a long time doing me a faver. Nothing against steve this is just better for me.I still need front spacing for wheels if any one can help.
Old 06-24-2006, 05:22 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alsfastz28
Thanks krab for the info yes it is for 98 z I dont think steve can help.I talk to him he does not take credit cards have some one else to buy from not on this forum
does not require deposit for 1 month to get them.When they come in I will pay. He knows me for a long time doing me a faver. Nothing against steve this is just better for me.I still need front spacing for wheels if any one can help.
We certainly do take credit cards. All major CC's. I certainly can help. I am the person that setup the designs for the cars and started production for the F-bodies. I am the one that you would be referred to in building the wheels.

Anytime you order a special order-custom built component payment is held for the orders in escrow. All vendors will do at least what is called an "authorization" which holds funds from your CC. Authorizations only last so long, this being the case, you may be charged up front so that payment is locked in.

Lets say you purchase something for 1000.00, and you have a 10,000.00 limit on your CC, 1000.00 is held in an "authorization" so vendors are guaranteed their funds when the parts are sent. The vendor then "captures" this authorization. THis means you only have 9000.00 open to buy. This prevents a customer from maxing out their CC ....then when a vendor actually want to charge the item, they can't because you maxed out the card.

This authorization process is done all the time...you may not realize it...even at gas stations, many of them hold an authorization amount above of what you actually purchased to make sure funds are secured.

On a side note regarding designs. Backspace doesn't tell how to build the wheel, I can build a wheel with a particular backspace in a variety of ways. We do not have part numbers, we put together the parts as we need. Knowing the backspace of the wheel doesn't tell anyone how to build the wheel.

We provide additional services when purchasing wheels through us or our vendors...which is an added security measure and assurance that your Bogart products are backed up 100%. Warranty work, repairs etc are all done through us...we provide 100% customer service with any products we design or manufacture.

I wish you luck.