10 Second Club Now you are haulin! 10s are sweet

CTS-V goes 10.58 with minor bolt-ons...NO HEADERS

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTS-V goes 10.58 with minor bolt-ons...NO HEADERS

What's up guys! New to this forum and I signed up when I saw the 'fastest' Camaro with bolt ons so I thought I would share my 2011 CTS-V times with less bolt ons! I guess I can probably claim the fastest lightly bolted on CTS-V! lol It's cool to join another forum and see what's going on here. I have heard that this is the 'Daddy' LS forum!

I ran 10.58 @ 130.44mph and ran a best of 133.66mph previously when the air was better but couldn't hook as good...I seriously think I would have went 10.40's on that particular day but couldn't get many runs in and the track was not prepped nearly as good as the 10.5 run.

My car only has upper and lower pullies, CAI, id850's, 160 stat, still have 2 factory cats with stock exhaust pipes and untouched factory exhaust mani's with corsa mufflers only, tuned by Enzo racing. NO porting of any kind and again...NO headers. I ran at the track with full weight, all factory rims and front tires with NT05 drag radials which is how I run it all the time and I weigh 275lbs.

http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/atta...1&d=1386191367

I don't know why I can't load the timeslip...this has never happened on other sites. I will try later.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:12 AM
TECH Regular

Congrats! I believe it. My car runs in this range..long tubes were only worth 26whp at 650whp in my car.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:15 PM

NICE! I just posted on the ZL1 thread as well, but I guess I have to give up my title... Lol
Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by CHE-VEE
What's up guys! New to this forum and I signed up when I saw the 'fastest' Camaro with bolt ons so I thought I would share my 2011 CTS-V times with less bolt ons! I guess I can probably claim the fastest lightly bolted on CTS-V! lol It's cool to join another forum and see what's going on here. I have heard that this is the 'Daddy' LS forum! I ran 10.58 @ 130.44mph and ran a best of 133.66mph previously when the air was better but couldn't hook as good...I seriously think I would have went 10.40's on that particular day but couldn't get many runs in and the track was not prepped nearly as good as the 10.5 run. My car only has upper and lower pullies, CAI, id850's, 160 stat, still have 2 factory cats with stock exhaust pipes and untouched factory exhaust mani's with corsa mufflers only, tuned by Enzo racing. NO porting of any kind and again...NO headers. I ran at the track with full weight, all factory rims and front tires with NT05 drag radials which is how I run it all the time and I weigh 275lbs. http://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/atta...1&d=1386191367 I don't know why I can't load the timeslip...this has never happened on other sites. I will try later.
Are you stock (none worked) heads and stock cam? Are you spraying?

I am bone stock complete engine and have about every bolt on with the addition of Flex-Fuel and pushed hard to get 10.64...

Please share.

Quick Reply: CTS-V goes 10.58 with minor bolt-ons...NO HEADERS