11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

First time to track in my camaro

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 10:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stippy17
The easiest way I have found is to use facebook. Click on a pic on facebook you want to upload to here and right click on it. Choose "Properties" and copy the URL that comes up. Come here and click on "Insert Image" when you reply. Paste that URL into the "Insert Image" pop up box and your good to go.

Ill add you on facebook so I can see a few pics of the car. If you go on Youtube search Stippy17 and go thru the 9/2/11 PRP vids. Let me know which ones, if any, are your car and Ill update them with your username bro.
ok cool bro ya i meet some dudes down there tht are cool im always upto meet n learning new secrets n tips
Old 09-07-2011, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silverstreak98maro
ok cool bro ya i meet some dudes down there tht are cool im always upto meet n learning new secrets n tips

There are some cool people that go to PRP. Running street class youll be one of the fastest cars there. Everytime I go I usually am.

It sucks you live so far north of pittsburgh and I live south of pittsburgh lol. Seems like PRP will be pretty much middle grounds for us to meet up and get some racing in haha.

Quick Reply: First time to track in my camaro