11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

First 11 second pass on the car

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 02:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default First 11 second pass on the car

I have a two build threads floating around one in the FI section and one in the camaro section but a short back drop on the car. Ive owned my SS since highschool so 12 years and has went from stock to now a built 408 single turbo t56 car. I have a lot of suspension adjustments to make and a slightly worn transmission/ clutch that are not making things easy. I completed the build this spring and on a 10lb wg spring made 660hp/680tq at the tires. This was my 4th pass with the car and actually caught a decent 60' time of 1.6 but the nose came down a little hard/ fast so lost some speed I think. Managed a 11.83 @ 125.57mph with some really slow shifts since my trans/ clutch seem to wana fight every shift. Ill be sending the trans off this winter to RPM but for this season wana enjoy the car. I think with the right adjustments, shifts, and possibly a WOT box I can get this car really moving and deep in the 10's. Also the car will be turned up once the trans and clutch are done to 16lbs or so so we will see what power that brings. I am new to the suspension set up game so any advice would be great. Pretty much everything is DA and running SA qa1 coilovers up front and SA strange shocks out back.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Timeslip and DA was 1547 on that run
Attached Thumbnails First 11 second pass on the car-photo842.jpg  

Quick Reply: First 11 second pass on the car