11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

Finally in the 11's

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn bro, that sucks! Nice power. 2900, she is gutted but you wouldnt know from a distance, lol. Damn I want my car up here bad but that ***** upsetting. Sorry for the thread hijack!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I live right next to the western slope raceway 1/4 mile track...i mean right next to it, lol. So it kills me not to have my gal here to show these guys what its got
Old 09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dustin
Damn bro, that sucks! Nice power. 2900, she is gutted but you wouldnt know from a distance, lol. Damn I want my car up here bad but that ***** upsetting. Sorry for the thread hijack!
At least most everyone is slow up here.
11's N/A here for an F-Body is impressive....more so with a 346.

Good luck when you run it! Getting to be the time of the year for lower DA's around here. By lower...I mean 6800-7200.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr. Luos
2.5mm allen wrench.

Stiff bastards though...still haven't moved mine because of that. I need to get better leverage on it...the small allen wrench isn't enough for me.
I just adjusted my fronts to full soft today. They were stiff like yours so I jacked the car up just a little to take some tension off and used a allen wrench that I bent in a vice for more clearance. I'm taking my cam only car to the track this weekend and I'll adjust the rears if needed, but right now there at on full turn from full soft. I was curious about the koni settings because I haven't seen a lot of people drag racing with them.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DTB_LS1
I just adjusted my fronts to full soft today. They were stiff like yours so I jacked the car up just a little to take some tension off and used a allen wrench that I bent in a vice for more clearance. I'm taking my cam only car to the track this weekend and I'll adjust the rears if needed, but right now there at on full turn from full soft. I was curious about the koni settings because I haven't seen a lot of people drag racing with them.
My car is set-up for street more than drag.
But I do like for it to do well on the strip.

Still dialing in my suspension for both.
From what I have seen Strano say....run full soft at the track with the fronts.

Quick Reply: Finally in the 11's