Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

OO Honda Civic....

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 05:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default OO Honda Civic....

Well I would have to say this was the easiest WIN I ever had. Because I didnt even have to give it THROTTLE!

Well I was just cruising down the road with my girlfriend & couple of her friends and this Honda Civic pulls up next to me & gives me an annoying fart can rev. I look over give a little laugh and maintain my speed. Then he really starts trying to get me to budge by giving it a little throttle and slowing down. I smile & maintain my speed. With that not impressing me.... haha he slows down to my rear bumper and floors it and he BARELY gets up to my front bumper with me maintaining my speed. all the girls start laughing their asses off. & I just say "well thats a Honda Civic for you" dont think his VTEC kicked in YOOO.

If the street wasnt so hot with cops I would of gave it throttle to shut his ricer *** up. But I feel like I still got the win for not trying... haha he pulled off the street after that embarrassing run.
Sorry not really a street race or KILL. but thought it was a funny race.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

homies drive civics
Old 10-25-2009, 11:07 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so basically a race never happened. he stepped on it real quick next to you then let off. dont sleep on all civics/imports. i know plenty that trap 120-130+... you might come up to one that will put a bus on you then lol about it...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1 Trash
so basically a race never happened. he stepped on it real quick next to you then let off. dont sleep on all civics/imports. i know plenty that trap 120-130+... you might come up to one that will put a bus on you then lol about it...
thats one in 100.. we had imports vs domestics last night at our local track. one civic in the 12's, all 30 of the others were in 16's.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:54 AM
On The Tree

so the civic beat you, thats awesome bad *** story
Old 10-25-2009, 11:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

how many of those 120+ trap speed civic's are street legal?
bc I'm sure they all are track legal only. not only that but they spent an arm and a leg to get there. when all it takes for us is a head/cam swap.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by violent_celerity
thats one in 100.. we had imports vs domestics last night at our local track. one civic in the 12's, all 30 of the others were in 16's.
haha yea def the truth right there.... how many Civics do you see in the 12's or better. & if they are its not your "normal" civic.

Originally Posted by Blk99ek
so the civic beat you, thats awesome bad *** story
no the Civic didnt beat me... if you read correctly it didnt pass my front bumper. which it really wasnt an "actual" race like I also mentioned... because I didnt get on the throttle fully. I was just mentioning that it BARELY got to my front bumper. it took it forever... just didnt get why his DUMB *** would even try to push me..

Originally Posted by LS1Tuner_06
bc I'm sure they all are track legal only. not only that but they spent an arm and a leg to get there. when all it takes for us is a head/cam swap.
yep very true. even stock performance LS1 can get into the high 12's with some good tires & a good driver....

Last edited by DoggyB22; 10-28-2009 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1 Trash
yea they sure are fast from a 90mph roll, because we all know damn well that every civic that traps 120+ does about 14.99 at the track because they dont know how to build a car all around, as long as it has a sick loud BOV its considered legit by all the import guys.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
which it really wasnt an "actual" race

so whyd you post it then?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Resident

Default last night

yup those honda guys really try to run there cars hard...BUTT TO BE HONEST THE ONLY THING THAT THEY DO RUN REALLY REALLY HARD.THAT I CANT STAND IS THERE MOUTH!!!!!!!THATS ALL..LAST NIGHT MY PRETTY STOCK SS A4 TOOK OUT A HONDA GUY WHO KEPT SAYING CAMAROS ARE SLOW..HIS CAR WAS A B 16 GUTTED INSIDE O AC **** NO HEAT NOTHING JUST MOTOR..HE ALSO HAD A ONCE PIECE FRONT END THAT WEIGHED NOTHING..WE RACED FROM A DIG AND HE REVED TO LIKE 4000 RPM AND ME JUST OFF THE FOOT BRAKE.AND WE TOOK OFF EXACTLY THE SAME..AND HE STOOD AT MY DOOR FOR A COUPLE OF YARDS THEN THAT WAS IT I WAS GAGAGAGAGAGAGA GOOOONNNEEE LOL ONCE I PASSED HIM THERE WAS NO POINT SO I LET OFF LOL AAFTHER HE WAS STILL TALKING ****...AS BAD AS WE BEAT THEM THEY JUST WONT SHUT UP..LOL
Old 10-26-2009, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WSsick
so whyd you post it then?
because it was a funny story that I wanted to mention.... people post threads like this all the time...

Originally Posted by camaroboy14
yup those honda guys really try to run there cars hard...BUTT TO BE HONEST THE ONLY THING THAT THEY DO RUN REALLY REALLY HARD.THAT I CANT STAND IS THERE MOUTH!!!!!!!THATS ALL..LAST NIGHT MY PRETTY STOCK SS A4 TOOK OUT A HONDA GUY WHO KEPT SAYING CAMAROS ARE SLOW..HIS CAR WAS A B 16 GUTTED INSIDE O AC **** NO HEAT NOTHING JUST MOTOR..HE ALSO HAD A ONCE PIECE FRONT END THAT WEIGHED NOTHING..WE RACED FROM A DIG AND HE REVED TO LIKE 4000 RPM AND ME JUST OFF THE FOOT BRAKE.AND WE TOOK OFF EXACTLY THE SAME..AND HE STOOD AT MY DOOR FOR A COUPLE OF YARDS THEN THAT WAS IT I WAS GAGAGAGAGAGAGA GOOOONNNEEE LOL ONCE I PASSED HIM THERE WAS NO POINT SO I LET OFF LOL AAFTHER HE WAS STILL TALKING ****...AS BAD AS WE BEAT THEM THEY JUST WONT SHUT UP..LOL
HAHAHA. yep aint that the truth.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by itsslow98
as long as it has a sick loud BOV its considered legit by all the import guys.
Hell yeah! The louder it is, the more power.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

OP, we had the same thing happen at a local spot.

There was about 5 real cars (well done Mustangs/F-bodies) and 2 ricers heading out to run.

We're all crusing at about 65 and this fart can comes up to me, downshifts and starts to go, he never even got to my front bumper before I lost interest.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:25 PM
12 Second Club

Hey don't ya'll know civics are the easiest cars in the world to turn into a race car? Just put a fart can and some NOS stickers on it and its the baddest thing on the street. LOL. Rice drivers, is there no end to their imagination?
Old 10-26-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

im not denying this dude was an idiot, but i do know some fast civics in my area. 10 seconds all day. lol
Old 10-26-2009, 02:59 PM
***Repost Police***

Well I would have to say this was the easiest WIN I ever had. Because I didnt even have to give it THROTTLE!

Well I was just cruising down the road with my girlfriend & couple of her friends and this Honda Civic pulls up next to me & gives me an annoying fart can rev. I look over give a little laugh and maintain my speed. Then he really starts trying to get me to budge by giving it a little throttle and slowing down. I smile & maintain my speed. With that not impressing me.... haha he slows down to my rear bumper and floors it and he BARELY gets up to my front bumper with me maintaining my speed. all the girls start laughing their asses off. & I just say "well thats a Honda Civic for you" dont think his VTEC kicked in YOOO.

If the street wasnt so hot with cops I would of gave it throttle to shut his ricer *** up. But I feel like I still got the win for not trying... haha he pulled off the street after that embarrassing run.
Sorry not really a street race or KILL. but thought it was a funny race.
Sounds like a big tool-bag... way to be the bigger man
Originally Posted by LS1Tuner_06
In all seriousness it doesn't take much money/effort to make an 11s Civic, if you know what you're doing.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by happysem
OP, we had the same thing happen at a local spot.

There was about 5 real cars (well done Mustangs/F-bodies) and 2 ricers heading out to run.

We're all crusing at about 65 and this fart can comes up to me, downshifts and starts to go, he never even got to my front bumper before I lost interest.
HAHA yep! its pretty sad....

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Sounds like a big tool-bag... way to be the bigger man
haha yea after having my fair time with the law.... I have learned my lesson n racing me risking getting caught again isnt worth it for a CIVIC.... so yea.

Originally Posted by Hemi2Slo
Hey don't ya'll know civics are the easiest cars in the world to turn into a race car? Just put a fart can and some NOS stickers on it and its the baddest thing on the street. LOL. Rice drivers, is there no end to their imagination?
HAHAHA dude I like that quote you got in your sig... funny ****
Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

hell you guys wanna see some real 10 second Honda Civics.... DAM! after I filmed these races I SERIOUSLY was thinking about trading in my Camaro for one of these Civics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkFa1LobTo

HAHAHA I totally forgot about this race...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_6dvd7g5Ic
Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

no the Civic didnt beat me... if you read correctly it didnt pass my front bumper. which it really wasnt an "actual" race like I also mentioned... because I didnt get on the throttle fully. I was just mentioning that it BARELY got past me. it took it forever... just didnt get why his DUMB *** would even try to push me..
so you're saying you did get on the throttle, just not "fully" and he barely got past you.
the civic walked you. good death!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:12 AM
Teching In

theres a orange integra locally thats 10s daily driven. yepperz

some people can vouch on here how fast that ******* car is.

i know TRUST with the 800hp trans am on here knows him

very very delicious and tasteful car

Last edited by supermilano; 10-27-2009 at 09:25 AM.

Quick Reply: OO Honda Civic....