Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Photoshoot of my Z28 and buddy's SS!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

since your going pewter/satin have you ever thought about painting the bottom of the rocker panel in a satin black too? kind of like having a gray stripe from front to back on the bottom of the car once you get that front splitter
Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Thanks man! and I agree, the black 10 spokes really set the car off! Looks good on yours in the sig too!
mmm those are the c6 z06's. waiting on 2 more ss 10 spokes, clean em, paint em, mount tires, install, drool!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chrysler kid
since your going pewter/satin have you ever thought about painting the bottom of the rocker panel in a satin black too? kind of like having a gray stripe from front to back on the bottom of the car once you get that front splitter
sorry for the question but whats the rocker panel? lol...mike suggested that i paint the bottom part of the side of the car...where the door ends...is that what you are talking about? If so yeah
Old 10-20-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbowhistle86
Wow, both cars look awesome! Your brake calipers really stand out in those first few pics. I love the CME too...paint it to match the Berger panel and it would be absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks! might just do that this weekend or the next since the double sided tape is starting to come off in some places and i need to replace it