Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

sunvisor repair question (looks like the visor is too far down from the headliner)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default sunvisor repair question (looks like the visor is too far down from the headliner)

i just got a used set of visors and the pass side visor doesnt sit right, it sags down slightly and i noticed that it appears that its about 1/4 of an inch further away from the pivot elbow than both the other side and the old visors i took off. is there an easy way to push the visor closer twords that side to keep it from sagging down? i tried simply pushing it but it wouldnt budge.. is there a clip or something that keeps the visor on there?

heres a pic of what i'm referring to, it looks like from the person i bought it from. its hard to tell from the angle

here is a pic of the piece that i think needs adjusting

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 10-22-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nevermind i answered my own question by trying to pull the one out of the old visor and it came out, so i'm probably gonna try swapping it into the new visor, i'm guessing the one in the newer visor is bent

*edit* i swapped the bracket for the one off my old visor and its now sitting where it should be

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 10-22-2008 at 08:23 PM.

Quick Reply: sunvisor repair question (looks like the visor is too far down from the headliner)