Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Who Sales Billet Grill with Bow tie?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you just want one that is polished (gloss black with a polished face) I could do that with a 1967 bowtie... $150 + shipping

Otherwise all I have is my personal grille that I might be selling anyways for my production grille. Mine is powdercoated black with bowtie... $200 + shipping

Again, I more than encourage you to just order the parts and put it together yourself. It isn't that hard to make the bracket needed to mount the emblems... but if you want me to put it together for you I will. Your call, I'll help you either way...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like i said, i wasnt sure, but i like it either way, big or small bowtie. but thanks for the confirmation man, didnt mean to make you look bad.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crimSSonTide
like i said, i wasnt sure, but i like it either way, big or small bowtie. but thanks for the confirmation man, didnt mean to make you look bad.
Oh, no... I didn't mean to come off that way. I was just pointing out differences I learned the hard way over the years The big one definitely doesn't look bad at all. I never noticed it was different than the ones on the ZL1 cars until I saw a local friend, Tdawg, with the correct emblem...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its cool, we're all GM lovers here, no harm no foul. didnt wanna sound like an *** myself, i'm actually lookin for a GMMG grill with the SS emblem in the center. any specials goin on? lol

Quick Reply: Who Sales Billet Grill with Bow tie?????