Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Arizen Seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Arizen Seats

Does anyone know where i can get some of the old style seats like everyone has? the ones that look like the mad racing concepts?
Old 12-08-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

arizen is probably sold out of the old style. best bet is to look in the classifieds for someone getting rid of his used ones.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I can get some. I don't advertise them anymore because I don't make anything off of them but I found a guy who still has a warehouse of them in Canada. Basically $550 shipped for synthetic and $750 for real leather. They are all black but you have a choice of black, red, blue or white stitching. PM or e-mail me for details...
Old 12-09-2008, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

^^^^^
ive heard that those arent that comfortable and i i kinda want the stock gray color for my car to match but i might end up having to go with them
Old 12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by my bandit
^^^^^
ive heard that those arent that comfortable and i i kinda want the stock gray color for my car to match but i might end up having to go with them
Well those are the same seats you're looking for

MRC and Arizen both got their seats from the same manufacturer. Granted, Arizen had versions that they alter (pretty sure they all at least were recovered) but it is the same design.

I have had mine for a couple of years and still love them BUT some people who sit in them don't like them (and some love them) so I'd try to find a local set to sit in (they are Recaro knock-offs, find a Recaro to sit in, same frame design).
Old 12-09-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Addict

my arizen is incredibly comfortable. mad racing doesnt have their copy of this seat. they have the cheaper kind, with the bare plastic back. although, as ive said in a few other threads, the arizen seat did raise my seating position by at least 2 full inches. its a little better after getting the seat brackets modified and the cushion flattening a little from sitting on it.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
my arizen is incredibly comfortable. mad racing doesnt have their copy of this seat. they have the cheaper kind, with the bare plastic back. although, as ive said in a few other threads, the arizen seat did raise my seating position by at least 2 full inches. its a little better after getting the seat brackets modified and the cushion flattening a little from sitting on it.
Arizen doesn't either anymore...
Old 12-10-2008, 12:43 PM
TECH Addict

i dont care about height im about 5'8 135lb's (im 17) but i wanted to make them power so i would follow 6le's way of making brackets
Old 12-10-2008, 04:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Arizen doesn't either anymore...
i know.......thats why i said in my other post that arizen is probably out of the old style.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Well those are the same seats you're looking for

MRC and Arizen both got their seats from the same manufacturer. Granted, Arizen had versions that they alter (pretty sure they all at least were recovered) but it is the same design.

I have had mine for a couple of years and still love them BUT some people who sit in them don't like them (and some love them) so I'd try to find a local set to sit in (they are Recaro knock-offs, find a Recaro to sit in, same frame design).
Jeez, 750$, please tell me that's at least a pair, and not the price for one seat.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Google "Yonaka Ronin seats."

They're the exact same seats as the old style Arizen seats.

There's a company selling the leather ones for $650, and another selling the cloth ones for $300 on the first Google page that comes up.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kain01
Jeez, 750$, please tell me that's at least a pair, and not the price for one seat.
It is for the pair with shipping...
Old 12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thesoundandthefury
Google "Yonaka Ronin seats."

They're the exact same seats as the old style Arizen seats.

There's a company selling the leather ones for $650, and another selling the cloth ones for $300 on the first Google page that comes up.
They are a little different (material wise) but basically the same... It all started with Recaro's seat. That got de-engineered into another brand that a company ONLY sold to other companies that labeled it their own.

Then some companies (like Arizen) took it and made it better (MRC did to an extent as well). Then they became popular enough some people copied the copies

Ronin is a copy of the copy. There's much worse copies of the copy out there than Ronin though...

Quick Reply: Arizen Seats