Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Got them swirly's out!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LANDONZ
im not saying that it look terrible..I think its looks awesome and probably 1000 times better then before!! You did A good job, What I was saying is that there is still more shine to be had, believe it or not. I have been buffing cars for 5 years now. I had a black Z28 as well, and it took me a long time to figure everything out!
Well I just looked into more of the company's products and found some things that I'm going to get within the next week to bring out more shine like you said I'm looking for an even deep and wetter look than what she has right now so I'll have more pictures and better results to show as well .

And thanks for all the compliment's guys....makes all the hard work even more worth it!

The kit goes for $379 and that includes the buffer, the 4 compounds I previously mentioned, and 3 set's of pads. It's really quite alot compared to what other companies I have found offered and you get a instructional DVD to follow if you need it for free.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by LANDONZ
From the pics it looks like there is still some marring caused by the pads left behind.
I see what you're seeing as well - specifically on the spoiler picture. That's exactly what micromarring looks like.

Otherwise, car look a thousand times better!
Old 12-29-2008, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

Well I saw a little more what could be touched up and fixed like you said today in different lighting and I already decided to get a few other products that jorgen supplys...one being a final polisher that isn't included in the kit and the other a paint sealant to go along with it...thanks for helping me out and showing me what you were talking about!
Old 12-29-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

your welcome, I was getting the marring on my car as well. But as ZainO stated the spoiler pic is what I was talking about as well.Get some new pics after you do it one more time and let me know, Ill check it out for you!
Old 12-29-2008, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

will be getting fixed in no time haha!
Old 12-29-2008, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

Looks real good! the cyclo is a great polisher, they have been around forever.
Its a lot of work but like you said well worth it
Old 12-30-2008, 10:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Aw, you suck.. live in Florida. I got a whole Porter Cable kit for christmas with menzerna products, and i'm sitting in my room freezing my *** off. It's about 40 degrees.. Sucks.

Looks good though, nice job
Old 12-30-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The factory SLP hood & spoiler's have a lot of blemish's in them.They color match pretty good but you can see the prep work under the paint.I was told they painted the hood & spoiler's out side but i don't know if that's true.